Guys... Which is better after stage 53? Space or Earth route?

#1KaneBlueriverPosted 2/2/2013 7:00:14 PM
Earth or Space? - Results (17 votes)
Earth
70.59% (12 votes)
Space
29.41% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which should I do? I can't decide...

>_>

<_<

*Brain explodes.
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#2FencedudePosted 2/2/2013 7:17:42 PM
Uhh...earth gets you new attacks for Exexbein and RaiOh, and focuses heavily on the Gaiasabers and Center Project plotlines. Space Route focuses on Masoukishin and Zovorg stuff.
---
Birth, Childhood, Loss, Compensation, Purpose, Defeat, Pain, Depression, Defilement, Validation, Victory, Death, Rebirth, Love
#3BillbertGundamPosted 2/2/2013 7:21:43 PM
I picked the space route and regret it. It seems that all the fun stuff are happening on Earth.
---
Gundam Extreme Versus, my favorite fighting game ever. That's right, FIGHTING game.
#4bloodcoastPosted 2/2/2013 8:12:42 PM
If you are going to Hard Route, go for Earth. Else, go for Space Route.
#5MSZsamaPosted 2/2/2013 9:05:54 PM
KaneBlueriver posted...
Which should I do? I can't decide...

>_>

<_<

*Brain explodes.

During my first run I took the earth route, and then I picked the space route in my 2nd/3rd run because I was so sick of sea stages.
#6BassGSnewtypePosted 2/2/2013 9:12:11 PM
I say both, on one hand the earth route fleshes out Ing and Hugo's stories, while the Space route gives fans the chance to turn Zezenan into a smear on the side of the Moon Cradle, which I find fun.
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board
#7Shui GorPosted 2/2/2013 9:39:58 PM
if it's for F nostalgia, go space; otherwise, go earth
---
"Epic Meal Time showing you how to make a REAL salad.....**** your lettuce."
3DS Friend Code: 5241-1905-4583
#8VermilionXPosted 2/2/2013 10:09:36 PM
yeah, they even used the same BGM from the old games in space when fighting guest. pretty cool.
---
PSN ID: vermilionx ....me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/vermilionx750/DSC03916.jpg
#9KaneBlueriver(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:25:05 AM
Shui Gor posted...
if it's for F nostalgia, go space; otherwise, go earth

Yeah. That was the main reason. It always chuckles me to see Zezenan becoming a clown. ^^

Alright. I guess I'll stick with earth route. Giving tenbatsu to those boosted brats should be fun.

Space will be my 2nd time run.

Thankies.
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#10Kraker2kPosted 2/3/2013 8:29:31 AM(edited)
Having played both routes I kinda prefer the space route. I don't really like the Gaia Sabers as an enemy and those goddamn water stages are too annoying. Space route also ends with a great boss battle with Toki wo Koete as the BGM (both old and remixed versions playing)

In Space you acquire Mekibos, Shuu, Saphine and Monica and the 3 Guest commanders also join you as you fight Zezenan.
On Earth you only gain new attacks for Exexbein and Raioh, you also end up fighting the Boosted Childred and Murata a few times - enemies I never quite liked.

Poll is closed but those are my 2 cents.
---
UK/PSN: Kraker2k