Since this game did not cover the full EX story,

#1ManstartPosted 2/5/2013 9:58:46 AM
we may get a 2ndOGG before OG3, the grand finale? Its probably easier to incorporate standalones like J, W before the Balmar war. It can also gives lead in time to new characters since this game introduced no one, except D whose story is now completed.
---
AC Milan - 7 time European champion, 4 time European supercup winner
#2KirbyPKPosted 2/5/2013 10:08:19 AM
It did introduce Ariel, Ing and Tohma
---
Also known as Genow when he loses his password
#3AnothersoulPosted 2/5/2013 4:17:33 PM(edited)
I wouldn't count those two but Tohma though(he was introduced in Gaiden but that's more like a cameo). I assume TC mean those from the main games.

On the other hand, where's Cobray? I want to see his story and Werkbau too. I want to see his character build up not just comes out in the last minute with Dis Astranagant. Can they do that despite his cameo appears in OGS?
#4Shale0Posted 2/5/2013 4:56:13 PM
Cobray probably doesn't have an OG version. He only exists because a Balmar grunt was possessed by Ingram, and Ingram was just a person in this universe, not the Time Diver/Guardian of Causality, and had no Astranagant to keep his spirit going after his body died.
---
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm
#5Manstart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:51:31 PM
Shale0 posted...
Cobray probably doesn't have an OG version. He only exists because a Balmar grunt was possessed by Ingram, and Ingram was just a person in this universe, not the Time Diver/Guardian of Causality, and had no Astranagant to keep his spirit going after his body died.

which is y I think a 2ndOGG suits better than 3rdOG. Give some space to recon astranagun and set the stage for Cobray and Dis
---
AC Milan - 7 time European champion, 4 time European supercup winner
#6ssjfozzPosted 2/7/2013 2:09:56 PM
Shale0 posted...

I thought Cobray was a clone (farther down the line) of Ingram. Thought Villetta clone #1, Caleico (whatever spelling) clone #2, Spectra clone #3 and much farther down was Cobray at clone #16.

And is Ingram the original or is he the first clone of someone else?
---
Little kids driving carts downhill with hilarious results. Check at 1:08 for best crash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HB0wyvXFeg