Since this game did not cover the full EX story,

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Since this game did not cover the full EX story,

User Info: Manstart

Manstart
3 years ago#1
we may get a 2ndOGG before OG3, the grand finale? Its probably easier to incorporate standalones like J, W before the Balmar war. It can also gives lead in time to new characters since this game introduced no one, except D whose story is now completed.
AC Milan - 7 time European champion, 4 time European supercup winner

User Info: KirbyPK

KirbyPK
3 years ago#2
It did introduce Ariel, Ing and Tohma
Also known as Genow when he loses his password

User Info: Anothersoul

Anothersoul
3 years ago#3
I wouldn't count those two but Tohma though(he was introduced in Gaiden but that's more like a cameo). I assume TC mean those from the main games.

On the other hand, where's Cobray? I want to see his story and Werkbau too. I want to see his character build up not just comes out in the last minute with Dis Astranagant. Can they do that despite his cameo appears in OGS?

User Info: Shale0

Shale0
3 years ago#4
Cobray probably doesn't have an OG version. He only exists because a Balmar grunt was possessed by Ingram, and Ingram was just a person in this universe, not the Time Diver/Guardian of Causality, and had no Astranagant to keep his spirit going after his body died.
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm

User Info: Manstart

Manstart
3 years ago#5
Shale0 posted...
Cobray probably doesn't have an OG version. He only exists because a Balmar grunt was possessed by Ingram, and Ingram was just a person in this universe, not the Time Diver/Guardian of Causality, and had no Astranagant to keep his spirit going after his body died.

which is y I think a 2ndOGG suits better than 3rdOG. Give some space to recon astranagun and set the stage for Cobray and Dis
AC Milan - 7 time European champion, 4 time European supercup winner

User Info: ssjfozz

ssjfozz
3 years ago#6
Shale0 posted...

I thought Cobray was a clone (farther down the line) of Ingram. Thought Villetta clone #1, Caleico (whatever spelling) clone #2, Spectra clone #3 and much farther down was Cobray at clone #16.

And is Ingram the original or is he the first clone of someone else?
Little kids driving carts downhill with hilarious results. Check at 1:08 for best crash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HB0wyvXFeg
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Since this game did not cover the full EX story,

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived