Back in alpha 2 could you use quattro at all?

#1shippoou555Posted 2/6/2013 8:07:18 AM
Or from the beginning of the game he was moving back to being char?
#2fariosPosted 2/6/2013 8:27:38 AM
He returns being Char in Alpha 3, back in Alpha 2 he is remains as Quattro until the end of the game
---
"He was my best friend and I'll always believe in him." -- John Watson
#3suchiuomizuPosted 2/6/2013 8:51:25 AM
farios posted...
He returns being Char in Alpha 3, back in Alpha 2 he is remains as Quattro until the end of the game

No. He is Char, and an enemy all throughout 2 and dead in 3. You weren't mixing up Gaiden and 2 were you?
#4superobo4everPosted 2/6/2013 9:44:45 AM
if I remember right he died in alpha 2 as char and never returned
---
SRW OG2nd getto!
#5KaneBlueriverPosted 2/6/2013 9:51:00 AM
Basically...

By the end of Gaiden. Quatro saw the outcome of the future (Turn A, Gundam X, Xabungle etc) which concluded him that drastic measurements must be done to change the future which he returned as Char in Alpha 2 and died.

In Alpha 3, while he did die, he does appear (Though can't remember if it was as char or quarto or both) as a ghost(?) during the Kaiser Efes fiasco.
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#6RockmanZeroEXEPosted 2/6/2013 11:49:40 AM
KaneBlueriver posted...
Basically...

By the end of Gaiden. Quatro saw the outcome of the future (Turn A, Gundam X, Xabungle etc) which concluded him that drastic measurements must be done to change the future which he returned as Char in Alpha 2 and died.

In Alpha 3, while he did die, he does appear (Though can't remember if it was as char or quarto or both) as a ghost(?) during the Kaiser Efes fiasco.

He appears as both depending on the character such as Char to Amuro and Quarto to Kamile
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#7Sans PantsPosted 2/6/2013 3:32:22 PM
Well, not like you lose the Hyaku Shiki. You can get the Sazabi in @3, but due to Banpresto setting certain weapons on reals as "super robot" weapons instead of "real robot" weapons, its funnels get 2300 power from 15 upgrades instead of 3100. This means the Sazabi's funnels are no longer its strongest weapon. Oddly-enough, this doesn't apply to any of the Quebelies, including Haman's.

Other hiccups: Twin and Rolling Buster Rifle. This makes the single Buster stronger than the Twin, but not Rolling. Full Open Attack becomes weaker than the Twin Gatling Gun. Jeeg gets attack power like a super robot so it's actually kind of weak, despite Hiroshi having Soul. The Z and ZZ's best attacks are NOT subject to this, so they're amazing in Special. I'm not even sure if this happens to the Seed units. I don't think it does, and that's why the Freedom and Justice are so powerful.
#8fariosPosted 2/6/2013 7:46:45 PM
suchiuomizu posted...
farios posted...

No. He is Char, and an enemy all throughout 2 and dead in 3. You weren't mixing up Gaiden and 2 were you?

Okay....i offically needs to replay Alpha 2 really badly now
---
"He was my best friend and I'll always believe in him." -- John Watson
#9VermilionXPosted 2/6/2013 8:54:03 PM
i usually finish off enemies with their rival but... i was mad at char/quattro that i finished him off with borot special.
---
PSN ID: vermilionx ....me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/vermilionx750/DSC03916.jpg
#10shippoou555(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:34:14 AM
VermilionX posted...
i usually finish off enemies with their rival but... i was mad at char/quattro that i finished him off with borot special.

Wow