Any Tips?

#1Amuro0093Posted 2/6/2013 10:24:30 AM
Who to swap? Right now I put Katina in Ganduro, and Kai/Ryoto on Sanshiki. Is this good? Any other guy I should swap

Who to use? Like is there anyone gamebreaking or something? I only know about Mio's good ace ability for her Twin. Or maybe there's a pilot/unit who are just not worth to use?

Is will+ good? I put Will+(kill) on some of my guys.

Thx
---
HI-NU GUNDAM WADATE JANAI,IKE FIN FUNNEL !!!!!!!
#2KaneBlueriverPosted 2/6/2013 10:35:59 AM
For Sanshiki, I generally have someone that has Accelerator as a sub pilot.

My swaps I did were:

Wild Raptor: Villetta (Since I don't use SRX at all)
Sanshiki: Ryoto (Main) & Leona (sub)
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#3Amuro0093(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:41:27 AM
Do auto twinning good at all? Because making them manually is such a pain. And on auto there is 2 option, what's their difference?
---
HI-NU GUNDAM WADATE JANAI,IKE FIN FUNNEL !!!!!!!
#4superobo4everPosted 2/6/2013 4:22:48 PM(edited)
never mind the Will stuff, there are many enemy units anyways in most stages so all your units will have no problems with morale. about Grungust you can use Kai/Ryoto or Kai/Gilliam, or switch Kai if you don' care much about Maximum break and make Ryoto the main pilot while Kai pilot something different.

edit: I didn't understand the auto twinning thing you are asking about. You start the stage with everyone twinned anyways.
---
SRW OG2nd getto!
#5Kraker2kPosted 2/7/2013 8:27:17 AM
Do auto twinning good at all? Because making them manually is such a pain. And on auto there is 2 option, what's their difference?

I use the bottom option then swap people around based on personal preference.

edit: I didn't understand the auto twinning thing you are asking about. You start the stage with everyone twinned anyways.

In the Twin menu there is an option to have the game make Twin units for you.
Press Start to bring up a menu > select the top option > you have 2 options to pick > after which you get the choice to select pairs to ignore using Square > confirm with Circle to execute the sort.

1. Basic Order - Based on default pairings eg: Kyosuke & Excellen, Arado & Seolla, Masaki & Ryune etc..
2. Balanced Order - Creates pairs based in level, movement range, terrain capability etc..
---
UK/PSN: Kraker2k