Question about why Masaki comes back (Spoiler)

#1BassGSnewtypePosted 2/9/2013 4:14:48 PM
Why did the Masou Kishin gang come to the surface?
Did the Ruina sealing Earth have a sort of negative effect on La Gias?
Or was Masaki chasing Shuu again?
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board
#2RockmanZeroEXEPosted 2/9/2013 4:32:54 PM
Weren't they asked to come to the surface >_>.... I mean even without a knowledge in Japanese, you can see that if you look at the dialogue that it's something along those lines since they do talk before they come up to the surface and they get picked up by the group later, no offense XP.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#3Vash22020202020Posted 2/9/2013 4:48:08 PM
Shu invited Masaki to be a witness for his little meeting with the Gaia Sabers and Guests.

Masaki then sees that the surface is facing some tough times and decides to help out again.
---
A new study shows happy people live 35% longer lives. Oh yeah, well unhappy people's lives SEEM longer.
#4JL LeePosted 2/10/2013 2:38:54 AM
Pretty much Shu drops a line of "Masaki, I'll be over here" and he'll fly there instantly. Best form of baiting ever.
---
Currently playing: Dragon Quest VII (3DS), EX Troopers (PS3)
#5Shale0Posted 2/10/2013 5:00:37 AM
Well, as instantly as it's possible for Masaki to get anywhere. How early did he have to leave La Gias to get there on time?
---
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm
#6greeeedPosted 2/10/2013 5:34:09 AM
Shale0 posted...
Well, as instantly as it's possible for Masaki to get anywhere. How early did he have to leave La Gias to get there on time?

Masaki same as Zoro from one piece, don't know his left from his right yet he always arrive at right time...

...Some say that they can bend time and space to arrive at any place they want:
-like go right to arrive at base on left side
-or like go after Shu only to lost your way to find yourself in another world(ACE)
(joke)
#7Shale0Posted 2/10/2013 5:54:58 AM
He actually does say in stage 44 that he left early so he'd have time to get lost on the way and still not arrive late. I just didn't catch if he said how early.
---
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm
#8Kraker2kPosted 2/10/2013 7:21:01 AM
On a similar note, how did the other Masoukishin arrive? I know Masaki can go between worlds at will due to the power of Cybuster, but the others don't have this power. Did they use the same method the Steel Dragon troops were sent back to Earth at the end of the EX routes?
---
UK/PSN: Kraker2k