So is the Moon Cradle potentially screwed?

#1blade_knight_v2Posted 2/10/2013 1:34:17 PM
With the Fury's main base being within the moon and all. I would actually like to see it destroyed early in the game to set the darker tone this game is potentially going to have.
---
"Oh, come on. The worst that could happen is we all die!" ~Colonel Jade Curtiss, Third Division Malkuth Military (Tales of the Abyss)
#2Mellow_RGPosted 2/10/2013 6:02:24 PM
que sera sera

whatever will be will be

/stipl

---
So I heard you like Nyarlathotep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcvP758390
#3RicemillsPosted 2/10/2013 8:59:16 PM
Fury's main base IS the moon, their starship got covered in debris for million years and formed the moon. Dont ask me how that logic works
---
You have the right to remain silent, anything you post will be misquoted, then used against you.
#4MagnaaPosted 2/11/2013 8:14:18 PM
Anyone remembered at the stage in 2nd OG before the heroes fight Guneden, she fired 3 blasts from her tower to 3 different places, I remember one was directed at Heaven's Gate, and Mekibos' forces were said to be damaged from that blast.

Another was directed at the Moon or Moon Cradle, not sure if that affected the Moon Cradle or Mao Industries.

The third blast was fired at the Space Fleet or whatever that is called, those grunt battleships that are under the supervision of a new original commander character.

I'm sure the damage from these 3 blasts will have effect on future storyline.
#5Kraker2kPosted 2/12/2013 7:27:38 AM
I got the feeling Ganeden was firing at external threats, I am guessing firing at the moon was a sign she knew of the Fury.
---
UK/PSN: Kraker2k
#6Mutsu_KenichiPosted 2/12/2013 9:05:36 AM
lol that means Fury is already dead. Forget about J in OG guys.
---
Waiting for Gundam Extreme VS, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, ZOE HD remake and Dai 2 Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
#7Shale0Posted 2/12/2013 10:05:05 AM
Or maybe the shot across their bow is what provokes them into Earthside action again.
---
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm
#8R4gnaxPosted 2/12/2013 11:39:20 AM
Shale0 posted...
Or maybe the shot across their bow is what provokes them into Earthside action again.

This. The Fury would need some form of provocation that can stir them from their slumber and act as a reasonable enough threat for the war mongering coup faction to rise to power in the Fury's 'defense'.
#9DemiseEndPosted 2/13/2013 12:12:36 AM
Mutsu_Kenichi posted...
lol that means Fury is already dead. Forget about J in OG guys.

Time Stop
Dodge
End of story

Fury is hax
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it