Being an SRW fan with limited console acess is annoying

#1DemiseEndPosted 2/15/2013 6:10:08 AM
So far i missed everything from PS2 era other than MX and A3(with the current condition of my..... ahem PC i rather kill myself than playing anything with OG in its name), OGs3, and Z1.... kind of. And maybe the SNES/NES SRW although i can play those soon if i want to

Even then A3, MX, AP and Z2 are basically on the position where i better not bother to replay it

And now, Region lock for 3DS happened and PS3

Extra: btw the Restricted W run is nearly finished(and by nearly finished, i mean one more route split, and one more replay for NG+ content). After(almost) a year has passed no less
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#2KaneBlueriverPosted 2/15/2013 12:36:15 PM
SRW Fan Lvl:

Lvl 90+: Buys anything SRW related (trading cards, figures yatta yatta. Money is not an issue. They'll sell blood if they have to)

Lvl 75~89: Buys SRW related stuff if only it's not breaking there heads.

Lvl 60~74: Will buy specific SRW related stuffs that appeal to them.

Lvl: 50~59: Buys SRW games along with consoles/handhelds without a lick of hesitation. (Region locked? No matter.)

Lvl 40~49: Will consider buying consoles or handhelds for SRW as long as it's doesn't shed any blood to them.

Lvl 30~39: Will buy SRW games but not to the point of buying SRW + consoles/ Handheld.

Lvl 20~29: Will buy SRW occasionally as long as something appeals to them.

Lvl 1~19: Just started to get interested on the series.

My opinion of course. =P
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#3RyaldecoPosted 2/15/2013 12:42:04 PM
KaneBlueriver posted...
SRW Fan Lvl:

Lvl 90+: Buys anything SRW related (trading cards, figures yatta yatta. Money is not an issue. They'll sell blood if they have to)

Lvl 75~89: Buys SRW related stuff if only it's not breaking there heads.

Lvl 60~74: Will buy specific SRW related stuffs that appeal to them.

Lvl: 50~59: Buys SRW games along with consoles/handhelds without a lick of hesitation. (Region locked? No matter.)

Lvl 40~49: Will consider buying consoles or handhelds for SRW as long as it's doesn't shed any blood to them.

Lvl 30~39: Will buy SRW games but not to the point of buying SRW + consoles/ Handheld.

Lvl 20~29: Will buy SRW occasionally as long as something appeals to them.

Lvl 1~19: Just started to get interested on the series.

My opinion of course. =P

Hmm... I've only bought the OG games, and a handful of models. That might put my level in the low 20's. I assume most of the regulars here would be in the 90+ category. If only I had more time! Nice chart.
#4bloodcoastPosted 2/15/2013 2:23:27 PM
After this game, the 3ds game is negligible for me.
#5Vicious7Posted 2/15/2013 4:04:05 PM
@TC:
You're a SRW fan and...
You couldn't pay $30 to get your PS2 mod'ed to play imports?
You can't get a Japanese 3DS to play import games?

What kind of SRW "fan" are you? :P
#6DemiseEnd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:28:28 PM
Vicious7 posted...
@TC:
You're a SRW fan and...

Imports are something i could never do, considering buying video games alone is already a problem, let alone using my college money account for importing video games

PS2 is like.... a million, or maybe less right now, but it is still a new console that uses a television to be played. Again, money issue

As for Japanese 3DS, im saving for it. But then again, the importing issue comes in, and every game store arround did not sell Japanese games
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#7kurimawtaktakPosted 2/15/2013 8:02:42 PM
Vicious7 posted...
@TC:
You're a SRW fan and...

Well, there are hardcore SRW fans who can only afford limited imports you know.
---
Overcome supremacy with a thunderclap, leap through walls of time, surpass limit and fate, breakthrough future with one chance, and burst with heart in mind.
#8VermilionXPosted 2/15/2013 8:21:44 PM
kurimawtaktak posted...

well, you're not hardcore enough unless you do everything to buy SRW stuff... like selling blood as mentioned... and prostitution to add.
---
PSN ID: vermilionx ....me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/vermilionx750/DSC03916.jpg
#9kurimawtaktakPosted 2/15/2013 8:33:44 PM
VermilionX posted...
kurimawtaktak posted...

well, you're not hardcore enough unless you do everything to buy SRW stuff... like selling blood as mentioned... and prostitution to add.

True, but let's at least be real.
---
Overcome supremacy with a thunderclap, leap through walls of time, surpass limit and fate, breakthrough future with one chance, and burst with heart in mind.
#10Vicious7Posted 2/15/2013 11:24:37 PM
My comment was mainly a joke ;)

I skipped eating lunch & had mac & cheese for dinner while I juggled a PT job to pay my way through college to continue my gaming! :P Of course we didn't have next gen consoles and the internet (barely) existed, so maybe it was a different time and era lol.

But I still say you're not true fan! :P