Being an SRW fan with limited console acess is annoying

#11werasdzxcPosted 2/15/2013 11:47:34 PM
KaneBlueriver posted...
SRW Fan Lvl:

Lvl 90+: Buys anything SRW related (trading cards, figures yatta yatta. Money is not an issue. They'll sell blood if they have to)

Lvl 75~89: Buys SRW related stuff if only it's not breaking there heads.

Lvl 60~74: Will buy specific SRW related stuffs that appeal to them.

Lvl: 50~59: Buys SRW games along with consoles/handhelds without a lick of hesitation. (Region locked? No matter.)

Lvl 40~49: Will consider buying consoles or handhelds for SRW as long as it's doesn't shed any blood to them.

Lvl 30~39: Will buy SRW games but not to the point of buying SRW + consoles/ Handheld.

Lvl 20~29: Will buy SRW occasionally as long as something appeals to them.

Lvl 1~19: Just started to get interested on the series.

I'm around Lvl 30~39. Would probably shoot up to 50+ if I went and learnt Japanese.
---
Speedwagon withdraws coolly.
#12KazeKoichiPosted 2/16/2013 2:05:08 AM
KaneBlueriver posted...
SRW Fan Lvl:

Lvl 90+: Buys anything SRW related (trading cards, figures yatta yatta. Money is not an issue. They'll sell blood if they have to)

Such people do not exist. It's an urban legend.
---
Puru: I want to play with balls again! Laura, let's take a bath together.
Laura (nervous): How come you're putting these two phrases together?
#13Kraker2kPosted 2/16/2013 4:32:27 AM
KaneBlueriver posted...
SRW Fan Lvl:

Such people do not exist. It's an urban legend.

I've seen some pictures of goods owned by a Chinese fan with masses of SRW merchandise. Perhaps they do exist.
---
UK/PSN: Kraker2k
#14KiviarPosted 2/16/2013 3:53:19 PM
To paraphrase Jeremy Clarkson, maybe you should work a little harder?

Yes importing games is expensive, especially with region locked consoles. But really, its not THAT expensive.
#15kurimawtaktakPosted 2/16/2013 6:18:42 PM
Kiviar posted...
To paraphrase Jeremy Clarkson, maybe you should work a little harder?

Yes importing games is expensive, especially with region locked consoles. But really, its not THAT expensive.

Yes it's expensive. To top things out, there is a huge gap between 'wants' and 'needs', but if there are people that exists at around level 90, then prioritizing the wants over needs is the same as selling blood.
---
Overcome supremacy with a thunderclap, leap through walls of time, surpass limit and fate, breakthrough future with one chance, and burst with heart in mind.
#16DemiseEnd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:40:43 PM
Its more i can't import than i don't have the money to import

And getting the Disc is a hassle in and on itself
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#17superobo4everPosted 2/17/2013 6:02:53 AM
Lvl 60~74: Will buy specific SRW related stuffs that appeal to them. < my level I guess xD

tc you should wait and buy whatever srw when it get cheaper, everything will get cheap over the time and believe me I bought ancient srw games in 2009 I think and I still enjoy them every time I replay them. SRWs for an srw fan never get old. ^_^

alpha series is a must get, old series if you like the classic anime in it ( specially gundam/z gundam/zz gundam/cca the old series is full of their stages ). Impact is a cool game, but probably if you played MX you won't want to play it because the series are kinda similar. handheld srws usually fun. While Z series is a must get. GC+Neo if you can afford them then don't hesitate! I liked those 2 games although I played GC more than Neo.
---
SRW OG2nd getto!
#18Vicious7Posted 2/18/2013 12:54:08 PM
DemiseEnd posted...

Where in the world do you live that doesn't have regular postal service? :o
#19kurimawtaktakPosted 2/19/2013 4:51:45 PM
Vicious7 posted...
DemiseEnd posted...

It's not just the delivery money, but also the import price of japanese games versus local ones. -.-
---
Overcome supremacy with a thunderclap, leap through walls of time, surpass limit and fate, breakthrough future with one chance, and burst with heart in mind.
#20Wu_HuPosted 2/19/2013 9:52:28 PM
kurimawtaktak posted...
Vicious7 posted...
DemiseEnd posted...

It's not just the delivery money, but also the import price of japanese games versus local ones. -.-

yeah. I can get 2 two NA games for the price of one OGS >_>