After thinking about it, i find it a hard pill to swallow. (Spoilers)

#1BassGSnewtypePosted 2/21/2013 1:24:14 PM
After all that planning and all that effort to change his destiny, I find it hard to believe that Euzeth didn't have a contingency plan in the event of him getting smashed flat again, maybe a balshem clone to carry on his plans.
That's what I think atleast.
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board
#2Knux19Posted 2/21/2013 5:10:22 PM
Combining Guneden, AI1, the Crossgate and all the goodies on the Excessbein doesn't count as a contingency plan? There was always the slim chance (for narrative sake) that the Steel Dragons would get beaten somewhere along the line.

...besides, how many Ingram lookalikes do we need running around next game?
---
Pants are not a "group activity"
#3GarmraidPosted 2/21/2013 7:40:26 PM
After fusing all that stuff together would you make a contingency plan? In truth I know that I wouldn't, a plan to make sure that all of them still get fused together come what may sure. But then I just like overwhelming force, its just my style.
#4AquamanOSPosted 2/22/2013 1:29:43 PM
He pretty much made a God machine out of the strongest powers in the universe, and also tricked his enemies into killing each other so that the only ones standing in his way would be a battle weary Steel Dragon Squad.

I really don't know what other plan B's one might possibly have after that.
#5Vincent_VincentPosted 2/22/2013 2:27:31 PM
Running to another fresh universe and taking his time?!
#6Saint Dragon OsirisPosted 2/22/2013 3:47:30 PM
Where is he going to get the dimension jumping technology from? Balmar doesn't have any and Euzeth's no engineer. Gilliam, Shadow Mirror, Compatikaiser and the Timeflow Engines all arrive too late to be able to really do anything.
---
We must formulate keikaku. "Keikaku" means plan! - Argosy Captain
#7DemiseEndPosted 2/22/2013 5:03:21 PM
AquamanOS posted...
He pretty much made a God machine out of the strongest powers in the universe, and also tricked his enemies into killing each other so that the only ones standing in his way would be a battle weary Steel Dragon Squad.

I really don't know what other plan B's one might possibly have after that.

Making his family do all the dirty work with a mecha who makes reality its ***** and make it literally broken by breaking it with a clone based on his personality and a story about his wife that he used to tell to his son as a childhood story

That kind of plan is pretty flawless.... If its a plan B, nobody can saw THAT coming

That assumes if Euzeth can actually have a child though
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it