EX Exbein = Future OG Astranagant?? (SPOILERS)

#11Shaded_PhoenixPosted 4/2/2013 11:01:44 AM
Divine Wars is not canon.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#12KaneBlueriverPosted 4/2/2013 11:53:14 AM
Technically speaking...

Hucks + Astranagant = Garirunagant

Also the whole Astranagant exist in one universe might not necessarily be true. Alpha Gaiden event was considered later a branch that went on it's own (By Sakon) that exist which means Astranagant in that one was used as a black box.
---
PSN ID: KaneBlueriver81
#13orcus_snakePosted 4/2/2013 12:57:51 PM
How do we know Divine Wars was not canon and then why would the ovas be canon, or where they not canon either?
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#14KaneBlueriverPosted 4/2/2013 1:11:14 PM
Honestly, due to the damn "That was me" person, categorizing whether it's cannon or not makes no sense anymore. lol
---
PSN ID: KaneBlueriver81
#15Shaded_PhoenixPosted 4/3/2013 12:56:08 AM
orcus_snake posted...
How do we know Divine Wars was not canon and then why would the ovas be canon, or where they not canon either?

Because "canon" is the games. Divine Wars was intentionally not accurately copying the game. Divine Wars, at this point in time, does not reflect the nature of the series, because it does something very different.

Not that I understand how the super advanced Astranagant suddenly becomes a magical focal point which is irrefutably the only Time Diver, when Ingram and Cobray are supposed to be that existence. It just doesn't make sense to me.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#16Endless_Night(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 2:06:06 AM
Canon or not, we don't really know anything much about Astranagant and the addition of Dis Lev and Cobray just makes it even more complicated. Hopefully they move forward soon with OG3.
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#17HalteclerePosted 4/10/2013 1:25:49 PM
Hiragnag posted...

Extranagant for the short...

I vote for this name.
#18SazukeEXPosted 4/10/2013 11:44:51 PM
Hiragnag posted...
Endless_Night posted...

Edit: Oh, and the name will be EX Astranagant.

Extranagant for the short...

That's something that Ryusei would call it.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.