Solo game = possible?

#1SBloodravenPosted 5/7/2009 2:35:39 AM
Is it possible to finish the game with only one character doing most of the fighting? HAs anyone attempted this? Do you have any suggestions before I try?

Thanks.
#2AAHyrulePosted 5/7/2009 7:17:47 AM
I've never tried it, but I believe the game actually GIVES you the option to do this by allowing you to make character specific decks (where only that character appears in battle).
---
Frasier Crane: We are officially friends.
Cam Winston: As defined by the treaty!
#3MrHearnPosted 5/7/2009 8:25:56 AM
Yes, that's what TC was talking about.
---
My name is Richard but they call me Big Dick.
HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
#4Saint_PhoenixPosted 5/7/2009 12:19:48 PM
It's probably manageable, but you'll have to know what techniques you're using and prepare well ahead.
---
Maybe you ought to follow the Ugly Brick Road! ~Anonymous~
#5FOnewmkloePosted 5/7/2009 2:19:31 PM
Just the thought of having to face the Holoholobird, "the Godcraft", or the Black Dragon alone makes me shiver with fear. If you're actually going to do this then good luck and be sure to tell us how far you get.
#6SBloodraven(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2009 2:31:57 AM
Actually, the first time I played the game, I used only Sagi. I got pwned by the second Umbra. Well, I'll give it another go.
#7MeteoPosted 5/8/2009 2:38:25 AM
Maybe try playing with just two characters at a time? That's still a pretty big challenge.
---
I like video games.
#8SBloodraven(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2009 5:52:56 AM
Yeah, maybe I'll try that first. With only Sagi, I have to grind like crazy, and focus heavily on defensive equips. Then I get afflicted with a disabling status effect and die a slow and painful death.
#9BingKafeiPosted 5/21/2009 6:07:30 PM
Playing with only one character is possible...but I'd sooner recommend only Milly rather than only Sagi. Milly has a wider variety of moves, requires less magic, and is normally the better fighter overall in my opinion. Good luck, buy Auras when you can.
---
I'd gladly tell you why Chattur'gha is your God and Ulyaoth is your country
#10forgottenslayerPosted 5/21/2009 6:33:28 PM
It probably gets much easier when you get the Apotheosis!
---
Slayer I'm not wearing pants right now. Zero
Number of times Zero has injured/assaulted me: 8