Where is Georg in this game?

#1freutty2Posted 9/27/2012 4:26:37 PM
I heard about a side-quest in this game where if you have data from EWLO and talk to him something will happen. I beat this game once and I'm on my second playthrough. But where is he? Georg is from EWLO.
---
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
#2PsilocybinPosted 9/27/2012 6:34:24 PM
From Nihil Desert's north entrance you keep going south until you reach a section that asks you if you want Mother Sunshine. From there you just keep going left until you reach a cave. Georg will give you the Heartflask if you have an Eternal Wings save on your memory card.
#3pigfacemonkymanPosted 9/28/2012 2:44:34 AM
I am playing "Origins" on a PAL machine using Freeloader. I have a dedicated memory card for this. If I try to save "Eternal Wings" (PAL version) on this memory card will it conflict and cause the card to be reformatted? I read somewhere that this happens when saving a Japanese version on a PAL formatted card - does it apply to US versions also?

I've seen it posted twice now so I guess the "Eternal Wings" save is necessary?

I am looking to try and complete the game so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
xxx
#4pigfacemonkymanPosted 9/28/2012 4:19:15 AM
OK ignore my last post there is no formatting weirdness.

However, having copied an "Eternal Wings" (PAL) save over to the memory card containing "Origins" (US) Georg still says "later"!

Do I have to wait until a specific time very late in the game to get what Georg has to offer, OR does this mean "Origins" can't recognise "Eternal Wings"?

If this is the case it's a real bummer, I've waited five years to play "Origins" and can't accept that I will have to buy another, US, version of "Eternal Wings" just to complete it!!

I hate these kind of links in games, grr!

Oh well, if anyone knows of a way to get round this I would be most grateful.

xxx
#5freutty2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 8:40:52 PM
pigfacemonkyman posted...
OK ignore my last post there is no formatting weirdness.

However, having copied an "Eternal Wings" (PAL) save over to the memory card containing "Origins" (US) Georg still says "later"!

Do I have to wait until a specific time very late in the game to get what Georg has to offer, OR does this mean "Origins" can't recognise "Eternal Wings"?

If this is the case it's a real bummer, I've waited five years to play "Origins" and can't accept that I will have to buy another, US, version of "Eternal Wings" just to complete it!!

I hate these kind of links in games, grr!

Oh well, if anyone knows of a way to get round this I would be most grateful.

xxx

I think its cool!
---
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
#6VilurumPosted 9/29/2012 9:17:37 AM
I've been reading an LP (Let's Play) of this game where the person playing the game doesn't have an Eternal Wings save on their memory card, and was able to trigger Georg's heartflask sidequest on the way back from the initial "let's go visit Azha so Sagi can decide if he wants to follow the plot and join Verus or not" bit.

Perhaps it's actually a "you can only start it if you go there early enough" sort of thing? Beyond that, I'm stumped.
---
- Vilurum Xaren, leader of the happy turtles, and knowitall.
... And if you can't spell "Vilurum", call me "Vil". :)
#7pigfacemonkymanPosted 9/30/2012 2:10:55 AM
Hey Vilurum, much thanks for that. I will try it on the next run through. (how could there not be one!) Is this LP a hard copy or is it accessible on line?

Also there are some magnus that don't explain what they do exactly and while it is possible to make educated guesses, it would be nice if there was a dedicated FAQ that covered this. I don't suppose you have come across one?

cheers
xxx