Some questions about the game (beginner)

#21sephiroth068Posted 11/8/2012 3:01:08 PM
well seeing as how youve been helped already there isnt much reason for me to post much info as its been covered very well

i am however going to say that if youve played any Final Fantasy game after IV, think of this battle system kinda like the ATB system in those games with the way turns work because thats kinda how it does work honestly, complete with passing turns over to other characters if they are available...only difference is instead of a bar filling up and a command menu popping up to indicate a turn, the bar goes down and a character's face pops up in the bottom left corner to indicate who's turn it is
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
#22AABCCEG(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:25:43 AM
Thank you everybody for your help, I just finished the game (60+hours) and it was AWESOME, I am absolutely in love with Baten Kaitos series.
#23OrnerySpoonPosted 11/14/2012 6:55:42 PM
Awesome, congratulations! I'm glad you wound up enjoying it. This series definitely has a special place in my heart.
---
You can wax my huge spoon.
#24sephiroth068Posted 11/20/2012 11:55:22 AM
good to know that you enjoyed it...truly one of the best RPG series out there, even if it is only a two game series, but thats pretty impressive in itself.

I really wish a third game would come out already
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)