KOS-MOS and Rockman X

#1Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 9/17/2012 9:55:05 PM(edited)
Xenosaga and Rockman, 2 of my most favourite series.

In the past few years, it seems in any crossover thing that involves both these series, it seems X and KOS-MOS always get paired up. The undertones have been noticeable since the beginning of Xenosaga:

-Both robots (or whatever equivalent term that's used in the respective series)

-KOS-MOS having X-Buster (automatically my favourite technique in the series, and X-Cannon)

-At least one fan-made X vs. KOS-MOS video.

-This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3nQKML06Fk (0:28; 0:43; 13:22)
---
"Do not fail to commit an act of kindness just because it is small in scale; Do not commit an evil act just because it is small in scale." ~Liu Bei
#2Metal Gear RaxisPosted 9/18/2012 6:17:59 AM(edited)

Kite from .hack? (Mind=Blown)

*Keeps watching KOS-MOS use D-Teneritas*
---
Gig: You know how to get there? Go that way, then over there, then down through there, then take a right. Got it?
#3Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 12:28:22 PM
Can anyone translate what it says at 14:32?
---
"Do not fail to commit an act of kindness just because it is small in scale; Do not commit an evil act just because it is small in scale." ~Liu Bei
#4B KPosted 9/18/2012 12:57:37 PM
Meh. Project X Zone is going to be a pretty bad game. It's by the same team that made Namco x Capcom and both SRT OG Saga Endless Frontier games. They are by far Monolithsoft's worst team. They haven't made a good game yet and that video doesn't give me any confidence that X Zone will be any good either.
#5Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 4:32:01 PM
Endless Frontier doesn't really interest me, but what was the problem with NxC since I am considering it.
---
#6Super SlashPosted 9/19/2012 2:53:15 PM
B K posted...
Meh. Project X Zone is going to be a pretty bad game. It's by the same team that made Namco x Capcom and both SRT OG Saga Endless Frontier games. They are by far Monolithsoft's worst team. They haven't made a good game yet and that video doesn't give me any confidence that X Zone will be any good either.

Sounds to me like crossover games just aren't your thing.
#7Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 10:59:45 AM
I forgot to say something:

Suzuki Mariko:

The voice actor of Marino (Rockman X Command Mission), KOS-MOS and T-elos (Xenosaga), and Waya Hime (Namco x Capcom)
---