Trilogy PS3 port......

#11HolyDragon2808Posted 10/19/2012 12:57:23 PM
Yeah, an uncensored HD PS3 version of all three games would be awesome....It's a nice dream anyway...
---
"Lightning...it flashes bright... then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys" ~Lightning (FFXIII)
#12CaldorPosted 10/19/2012 9:16:05 PM
Alas I don't think this will ever happen. Kinda sucks too cause I think it'd be perfect for a HD collection since they seem to be the thing these days. Uncensor 3, tweak 1&2 to match 3, and be able to watch pretty much the whole game at any time once you see the scene, it would be awesome. Heck if they did that, I'd probably be the first one in line to throw some money at them. Come to think of it I'd probably still throw some money at them for a legal uncensored version of 3, but that probably won't happen either.
---
Too many games, not enough time!
March 3, 2009. My first contribution to reach 100,000 hits.
#13Saint-BootPosted 10/22/2012 8:37:50 PM
Voted up, make it HD and uncut, and were gold!
---
R.I.P Bill Roberts, 4:30 pm june 26th 2012. I love you and miss you dad!
#14masked_yazooPosted 11/5/2012 8:56:59 PM
Make it a multi-platform!!!
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#15ShuyinVsTidusPosted 11/7/2012 1:12:57 PM(edited)
Funny that this topic is here. I'm thinking about getting all three games soon. I never got around to playing them because of PS2's huge gaming library and such. So many missed games.

Uncut? How much stuff was taking out?

---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#16masked_yazooPosted 11/7/2012 4:48:47 PM
ShuyinVsTidus posted...
Funny that this topic is here. I'm thinking about getting all three games soon. I never got around to playing them because of PS2's huge gaming library and such. So many missed games.

Uncut? How much stuff was taking out?

They remove the blood on the first and last game, and some events are cut in the first game.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#17VilurumPosted 11/8/2012 7:44:19 AM
I'd say more "adjusted" than "cut". Notably involving the Albedo and MOMO scenes in the Song of Nephilim.
---
- Vilurum Xaren, leader of the happy turtles, and knowitall.
... And if you can't spell "Vilurum", call me "Vil". :)
#18Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 11/8/2012 11:46:49 AM
Song of Nephilim was censored?
---
http://y2u.be/_pzwn2ip0oU (Image PV 2)
New Onimusha game!...sort of...
#19VogynPosted 11/16/2012 11:17:06 AM
It'll never happen. And to be honest I'm glad.
Xenosaga 1 and 3 are amazing. Love them both dearly, but there should be some sort of punishment for the hashed together, embarrassment that was the 2nd game. I'm near the end of Xenosaga 3 and I realized that the game before MADE me feel bored and indifferent of the series. Xenosaga 2 ruined the eagerness and enjoyment that I felt after finishing the first.

Looking back, I wish I had just youtubed the scenes. That feeling would have never left.
#20MeiChamaPosted 11/20/2012 11:05:32 PM
Demonic_Essence posted...
loli_kidnapper posted...
only if its uncensored this time. the lack of blood is what killed this game for me.

"Put it back!!!"

sitting there going what is she talking about?

Seriously. First time I played I asked myself "What in the world is supposed to go back?" Look up a video on it uncensored and I get my answer.
---
---
"Even our hearts might be nothing more than playthings created by god."-Rubedo