I DID IT!!!!![spoilers]

#1CanesHousePosted 1/24/2008 6:02:11 PM
I beat Zeromus EG in one try! Why is it he was easier then regular Zeromus? And also, can you use those book things that summon the lunar summons in battle?
---
www.CanesHouse.ws
#2TurbidCurrentPosted 1/24/2008 6:27:34 PM
I beat Zeromus EG in one try! Why is it he was easier then regular Zeromus?

They didn't make EG very tough. That's always kinda annoyed me. Of course, taking into account all the exp you'd be getting going all the way through the Lunar Ruins has to hurt the difficulty as much as the lack of natural difficulty does.

And also, can you use those book things that summon the lunar summons in battle?

Yeah, if you use them during a battle with anything not Zeromus EG, they'll usually take 9999 damage off of whatever they hit(barring elemental absorption). If you use them on E.G. McGee, each Grimoire will inflict a status ailment, making it possible to turn the poor bastich into a toad. When you use them, you have to redo the trial you got the Grimoire at if you want them back.

---
Everything has to start somewhere, I guess. - Orlandu
#3CanesHouse(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2008 8:33:11 PM
Ok thanks.
---
www.CanesHouse.ws
#4Richter1234Posted 1/25/2008 11:59:42 AM
Try fighting EG Zeromus with the pre Lunar ruins gear and levels.
---
Giglioronosonofonoconinin, Gigliorononomocon.
Ghost of christmas past from the future.
#5Rai_of_WindsPosted 1/25/2008 5:20:05 PM
In order to do that, you'd actually have to FORCE yourself to run from every battle and get through the ruins as soon as possible without doing any of the trials...

And frankly Zeromus EG is actually still easy (In fact, EG can also be translated from the Japanese version as "EZ"... co-incidence? (Partially... it uses the Easy Mode sprite <.<)), even compared to the regular one.
---
Neither the darkness, nor the light. Merely the shadow, reflection of the darkness cast by the light. Condensed and distilled into unification, nothing and all.
#6RedSwordMagePosted 1/25/2008 9:56:16 PM
Some of EG's moves seem to be annoyingly cheap(5x attack? Triple cast Flare,Meteor,Holy?), but he can be beaten pretty easily, since he'll probably kill at least 2 people if he triple casts something.
---
*Bad guy picks up phone*Phone: You are receiving a collect call from:CAPTAAINN CAAAAAVEEEMAAAAAAAAANNN!!!~Robot Chicken