#1ChipspiratePosted 12/17/2013 12:35:40 PM
I tried these in EXE 4 Red Sun/BM

1st 1HP Life for both(via Buster), then:
- Geddon 3
- God Hammer
- (seemingly) simultanous bustershot
- At the same time Sword use

And it appears a draw is impossible.

Even with Geddon 3 one player survives with 1 HP...

Weird

Ideas ?
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.12
#2mistermikeymikePosted 12/17/2013 9:22:47 PM
the game probably calculates things by "ticks"

think of it as a measurement smaller than seconds. so you'd probably want to avoid attempting to use simultaneous swords or busters
---
Weeaboos are ruining Final Fantasy
#3Chipspirate(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2013 1:28:20 PM
Now that is interesting.

The thing is I'm not thinking about "relying on this".

It is more of a thing of "possiblity":

I recently wondered that since I don't remember having that case through all the years I played Rockman.EXE.

Curiousity nothing else.
---
It's okay too say that BN4 had the second most balanced folder around (if you don't mind the hockeys) for multiplayer. - 012yArthur0a
twitter: pasc91
#4Asakura YohPosted 12/31/2013 1:02:09 AM
If someone time freeze counters, it's possible for the end result to be both players being deleted at the same time. I've had a few draws in my time. Rare, but possible.
---
My vision would turn your world upside down and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you
#5Chipspirate(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 7:39:56 AM
wait... but how exactly do you time freeze counter without deleting the other party first ?
Examples please
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#6mistermikeymikePosted 1/2/2014 4:30:39 PM
Chipspirate posted...
wait... but how exactly do you time freeze counter without deleting the other party first ?
Examples please

well basically how time freeze counter works is this: the chips don't actually "activate" until you're done time freeze coutnering
---
#7Asakura YohPosted 1/2/2014 8:15:32 PM
Exactly. When time freezes, if you press A during that time period with your own time freezing chip, you'll see the exclamation point. One chip activates, then the other does.

I forget if that doesn't happen if one of you loses all their HP first; it's been a long time. I can swear I've had a few happen, but I'd have to pull my cartridges out of storage. And that wouldn't really jar my memory as to how they occurred. Things such as poison, based on DPS, are difficult. Two attacks hitting at the same time are possible, but difficult since they'd have to be more of the set and forget style.
---
My vision would turn your world upside down and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you
#8mistermikeymikePosted 1/3/2014 2:14:41 AM
it might be possible in 3 with the balance giga chip. halves both players hp. however if you are at 1hp it would turn that to 0.5 and then truncate it for an end result of 0
---
#9Chipspirate(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 4:19:40 PM
how about examples for other exe games ?

(3 is kinda broken...)
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12