Whats this about regulations file?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 4
  3. Whats this about regulations file?

User Info: SpiritSephiroth

SpiritSephiroth
8 years ago#1

Im new at armored core. I played the psp one and i liked it. I also like this game so far but something is confusing me. Everytime i start the game, it tries to download a regulation file and it ALWAYS fails. Then, when i try to go online, i find out i need this regulation file. Will someone tell me how to fix this if possible? Thanks.

SpiritSephiroth
8 years ago#2
Oh, and my PSN is G-e-n-e-s-i-s. If anyone wants to add me, your welcome to do so. :D

User Info: Chauve_Souris

Chauve_Souris
8 years ago#3
Do you have a EU copy? or a weak wireless signal (if you use wireless...)? else try delete gamadata (not game save) and try to d/l agian
PSN Chauve-souris
Deux souris voient passer une chauve-souris : -Regardes, un ange!!!

SpiritSephiroth
8 years ago#4
ok ill try to do that thanks. And i have a EU copy.

User Info: Chauve_Souris

Chauve_Souris
8 years ago#5
For some reason EU copy have a hard time to d/l regs and many are just stuck on 1.0
PSN Chauve-souris
Deux souris voient passer une chauve-souris : -Regardes, un ange!!!

SpiritSephiroth
8 years ago#6
that sucks man, i was really looking forward to playing online. Do you think they would release a patch or something to fix this? Btw thanks for the help anyways.

User Info: Kamikaze86

Kamikaze86
8 years ago#7
It's probably not the game that has trouble but the server. Also don't expect a patch if it is the game that is causing the trouble.
Be like a squirrel and protect your nuts, with a stick if necessary.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 4
  3. Whats this about regulations file?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived