Tenchu game for the wii

#1EvanGnot21Posted 2/4/2009 3:28:43 PM
Got a 8 on ign, if only it came to the 360 and didnt have lame waggle support
#2BastardNinjaPosted 2/5/2009 12:58:51 AM
I just picked up the tenchu for Wii. It's not tenchu. It's more like a puzzle game where you are trying to solve the very linear levels they laid out for you. No crouching, no jumping(well there is but its nothing), no grapple.

I wish they would just make Tenchu Z 2.
#3MetaIhead_AIexPosted 2/7/2009 6:39:03 PM
Theres tons of crouching.
---
Heavy is the riff, and deep is the bass, so sayeth the faithful. Keep it Metal.
#4MetaIhead_AIexPosted 2/7/2009 6:42:52 PM
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/946788.asp

It's also scoring very well. That says a lot considering Tenchu generally bombs.
---
Heavy is the riff, and deep is the bass, so sayeth the faithful. Keep it Metal.
#5kirbycoolPosted 2/8/2009 12:14:29 PM
And it looks better than this game. Graphics wise I mean.
It's really fun and the took the the time to make sure each element they added to it worked out well, and the AI isn't as stupid as it usually is.
---
If I cared about the console wars I would have enlisted.
PSN/XboxGT- kirbycool
#6myahonPosted 2/14/2009 12:08:14 PM
I bought the Wii game and it sucked.
got a 2 on Xplay.

It has better textures and art then Tenchu Z and great new things like blowing out candles, poison, and rafter kills and things like that but it was horridly linear Z was MUCH better.
I hope Tenchu 5 brings back wide open areas, grapples, and freedom, and ditches the linear bull of shadow assasins
#7LeichtspeedPosted 2/14/2009 9:07:02 PM
I picked up a rental copy today. Coming from a longtime Tenchu fan, I love it. Very fresh, we've had the same game experience every year, the motion controls are fun and different. I'll have to see if it has the longevity to keep me interested, though. I can't wait to play it some more, so that's a good sign.

---
The reaper is always just a step behind me...
aka Tanaka-San
#8myahonPosted 2/21/2009 2:28:15 PM
i have it on the Wii. I assure you that you don't WANT it. the Xplay review was more accurate.
Z was MUCH MUCH better despite worse graphics.
#9TentionPosted 2/24/2009 10:38:10 PM
it doesn't seem terrible. one of the only things I dont like is how they F'd with Rikimaru and Ayame's looks so much.
---
my game collection:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Tention/games_table?mode=own
#10Kakashifan727Posted 3/8/2009 4:56:52 PM
Never played Tenchu before Shadow Assassins. I have to say, its pretty fun. Although its kinda too linear, this looks better, more zelda style (exploration wise). The Shadow Mode ending blew my mind completely... Not worth &50, maybe thirty. Also thinking of picking up this one as well..........but not for 60. Also, anyone know where I could find Tenchu 2 birth of the Stealth Assassins, and Tenchu;Stealth assassins? I think Gamestop still sells PSX games, if I am not mistaken.