Where the hell is Joan???

#1Mdogg1214Posted 9/20/2008 4:17:12 PM
OK i got three stars of fame so far and i just completed the mission where Bertrand gets all up in that noble's face at the end. But where the hell is Joan of ARc? OK i realize i'm in the early stages of the Hundred Year War and that JOan doesn't come till much later, but seriously how much longer is it gonna take before she's in the story?
#2zeroxkiller535Posted 9/20/2008 6:11:03 PM

Mdogg1214 posted...
OK i got three stars of fame so far and i just completed the mission where Bertrand gets all up in that noble's face at the end. But where the hell is Joan of ARc? OK i realize i'm in the early stages of the Hundred Year War and that JOan doesn't come till much later, but seriously how much longer is it gonna take before she's in the story?

rofl rofl rofl dont be such a rush to meet her she will kick your ass, i had lv 75 halberds and the first time i fought her shek illed over 18 of my south china spearmen the strongest of halberds lol unless use somethin advantagous against her id say she comes after 3-5 ! missions after u meet the girl whos is joan i cant really explain it well

#3Mdogg1214(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2008 8:32:40 PM
dude i'm not in a rush to meet her so i can fight her and if i do, i'm pretty sure i'll kick her ass just as easy as i kicked Edward's ass. My lancer horsemen are pretty elite, i can pretty much run into pikeman and hardly take any damage.
#4zeroxkiller535Posted 9/22/2008 6:08:04 AM

Mdogg1214 posted...
dude i'm not in a rush to meet her so i can fight her and if i do, i'm pretty sure i'll kick her ass just as easy as i kicked Edward's ass. My lancer horsemen are pretty elite, i can pretty much run into pikeman and hardly take any damage.

lol its different if u use horseman tho she respawns 1 minute after u kill her haha

More topics from this board...
Board FAQmichaelP41092/18/2013