Legend of Dragoon 2: Angel Rings

#1topherTPosted 1/23/2009 1:31:33 PM
:D
---
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2302/anonymouspo7ai5.jpg
Welcome to Moonside. Wecomel to Soonmide. Moonwel ot cosidme.
#2Hellz_SeraphPosted 1/28/2009 9:21:08 AM
If that were true... i would ******* die!! LoD is my personal favorite RPG in the history of video games... if LoD2 is confirmed... ima go psycho!! But it is a possiblity...
---
Rip ones heart out with my bare hands, Watching the lifeless body drop to the floor, laughing, Blood gushing down a path straight to Hell!... PSN: HellzAssassn
#3topherT(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2009 12:31:00 PM
It's a possibility and it's actually heavily rumored that a sequel is in production.

*crosses fingers*
---
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8607/snapshot200901111bo1.jpg
Welcome to Moonside. Wecomel to Soonmide. Moonwel ot cosidme.
#4SkeledragonPosted 1/31/2009 3:12:02 PM
if this is for real a LoD sequel then i will finally have no other choice but to buy a ps3.
#5WolfBenWPosted 2/5/2009 4:53:36 AM

Man, I REALLY hope this is a sequal.. i finished legend of Dragoon twice.. and i Loved it... ( SCEA if you read these blogs, this game better be a sequal, if not.. delete everything and make it a sequal..lol ) :D

#6XenoFFvsPosted 2/8/2009 10:34:55 PM
LoD good? With all of the other psx rpgs, u guys actually liked LoD? I played it for a few hours and couldn't get over the cheesey dialogue, heavily clichéd plot, the fact that it took FOREVER to level up, the halfassed 'magic' system, and lastly the fact that my younger brother thought it was the best game ever. IF its a sequel I sure hope its way better than LoD, ofcourse by todays standards i'm sure it would be better than that poor excuse for an rpg. since i sounded like a troll ill painfully admit that the combo system was nice, and to this day i can distinctively remember the catchy battle theme.
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
I'm on my wii internet channel so it takes a minute to start smash
#7TheRazamanPosted 2/9/2009 7:13:55 AM
Dragoon's story was amazing, and was presented really well. The battle system was cool, and i think somewhat innovative for the time (i know other games like Lost Odyssey and such are out now). I didnt have any problem with leveling up at all in this game, idk why you did. And believe me, I HATE grinding.

Yes the dialogue was predictable, but so it is in every game that Square makes too. And yes, the game was basically /easymode especially with its heal potions that, even the very worst kind, would heal you for half your total hp.

But the game was so fun! As long as they make the necessary changes while keeping what worked well (if this is indeed LoD2) then the game will be amazing.

I really hope this is LoD2! LoD is tied with SMT:Nocturne as my favorite RPG of all-time.

---
Try not to become a man of $ucce$$ but rather try to become a man of VALUE.
-Albert Einstein
#8NSGraphitePosted 2/16/2009 12:39:08 AM
Yeah, LoD was flipping awsome. Sure it had a few minor flaws (what RPG doesn't) but the good far, far outweighed the bad in that game.

A sequel would be sweet. I'm hoping thats what this game is.
#9PaSquallPosted 3/1/2009 8:48:31 AM
That title is awesome man.
Yeah, loved LoD back in the days, 1999...awesome story, locations, characters, music and battle system.

PS3 need jrpg...PLEEZ Sony, think that they are the only thing that sell in Japan!
#10BlOoDyDeAtH360Posted 3/9/2009 11:33:49 PM

man if they made a sequel to legend of dragoon, id go crazy...its one of my fave RPG's (along with Final Fantasy VII) deff would love to see a sequel/LoD put on the PSN (even though I still own the black labled edition of the game for the PSX) its deff one of the best games that was on the PSX.