So...what is going on with this game?

#1GravitycrasherPosted 7/1/2010 12:48:56 PM
^Topic
---
Anata no inki na seimei wo konomimasen. Kisama no shi wa rakuchite iru ame to dojihodo sawayaka desu...
#28chameleonviiiPosted 7/1/2010 8:29:49 PM
PS3 is a sentient entity that decided it doesn't want to be a decent platform for JRPGs.

---
"What's so bad about ShellShock 2?
Isn't Bioshock 1 and 2 copypasta of the Shellshock series??"
- bladegash666
#3Clear_CalamityPosted 7/5/2010 2:19:02 AM
Not sure, but I'm hoping it hasn't been completely vaporized. I'd love to see a new JRPG - TLoD sequel or otherwise.
---
MMORPG = Many Men On-line Role-Playing As Girls
#4MeruRikkuPosted 7/15/2010 9:37:36 AM
I'm not saying to trust me or anything on this one, but my friend was on a plane from Tokyo and he stumbled upon a guy wearing an LoD shirt. And my friend knew i loved the game, and asked where he got the shirt.

Well apparently the guy said he got it from work, assuming he's a developer. So conversation was exchanged as well as emails. And this guy had told my friend about "Angel Rings" being LoD2...just something ironic to think about. There was no release date mentioned at all however.
#5Gravitycrasher(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2010 2:12:23 PM
Obviously, you'd have to excuse my disbelief. This has happened many times before, with no results.
---
Anata no inki na seimei wo konomimasen. Kisama no shi wa rakuchite iru ame to dojihodo sawayaka desu...