Confiscator help.

#1Eff_BawmbPosted 2/29/2008 7:42:45 PM
I've looked all over and can't find a guide with good enough information. The guides I read say these cars are in certain locations that they aren't. I'm having trouble finding the Volk's Popular Saloon, the Shai-Gen's SUV (it is not the 6-wheeled one,) and the civilian Sedan. Tips?

Also, people are always saying to get the Baggage Carrier on top of the oil rig, but you can find one at Vitaly Rzeznik's hideout a lot easier.
---
"blip blip blip blip MISSLE POD TO BANSHEE OHDEARGODEJECTEJ-*splode*" -- SundarkSoldier
Gamertag -- Eff Bawmb
#2Avenger1324Posted 3/1/2008 4:48:50 PM

Eff_Bawmb posted...
I've looked all over and can't find a guide with good enough information. The guides I read say these cars are in certain locations that they aren't. I'm having trouble finding the Volk's Popular Saloon, the Shai-Gen's SUV (it is not the 6-wheeled one,) and the civilian Sedan. Tips?

Also, people are always saying to get the Baggage Carrier on top of the oil rig, but you can find one at Vitaly Rzeznik's hideout a lot easier.
---
"blip blip blip blip MISSLE POD TO BANSHEE OHDEARGODEJECTEJ-*splode*" -- SundarkSoldier
Gamertag -- Eff Bawmb

If Rzeznik's hideout is that circular multi-storey carpark then the baggage carrier is only there before you kill him. If you kill him the baggage carrier disappears, only leaving the one on top of the oil rig.

For the Shai-gen car look in the car park beneath Wang's tower. It has most of the Shai-gen cars. If not, then it sometimes appears with hit squads. Sometimes they arrive in the SUV, sometimes they bring the 6-wheeled version.

The civilian sedan should just be driving around normally. I don't think there is anything special about this one. The impound notification isn't always fast, as I have brought cars back to the tunnel to the Agency before it has told me the car is wanted. Memorise the image from the Garage so you know what it looks like, and trust your instincts when you think you spot it on the roads.

Volk's popular saloon - there are some cars in the refinery, no sure if they are the right ones (come out of tunnel #2 and it's the industrial bit immediately to your right when you leave the tunnel).

#3Eff_Bawmb(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2008 10:02:26 PM
Gotten the SUV and Popular Saloon, but I still can't find the [Luxxury Sportscar]. I'm guessing they're driving around The Corridor, but around what area of that area?
---
Gamertag -- Eff Bawmb
#4Eff_Bawmb(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2008 10:18:42 PM
Nevermind, found it. Now I just need to beat the Volk one more time and get the Baggage Carrier.
---
Gamertag -- Eff Bawmb