Observatory globe?

#1tweederfallPosted 5/7/2009 10:21:00 AM
I checked the site and only found one topic on this and what it says isnt true.

So

Wheres the observatory globe and how do you use it?
---
"DAMN!!" ~ Ron "Farooq" Simmons
#2HayamaSBPosted 5/7/2009 11:23:18 AM
From this site: http://www.candiedskull.com/crackdown/achieve.html

"At the Observatory in the Volk territory, there is a giant globe in front of the doors. There are some explosive objects at its base. Blow it up and the globe will come loose and roll freely. When it does, use it to kill 15 gangsters. To make this even simpler, the Observatory is the scene of the boss fight with Natalya Gryzunova. Grab the globe when you go there for this battle and use it to kill the gangsters until you get the achievement. You can throw it, or kick it into gangsters, either way it counts, but you must have at least a 2 star strength to pick up the globe."

However, Natalya Gryzunova switches between the observatory & the shopping district. You can find more info about Natalya & where to find her here: http://crackdownoncrime.com/ThisIsCrackdown/Volk/Profile_Gryzunova.htm It even has a picture of the globe on that page.
#3fluffysplatPosted 5/7/2009 2:21:14 PM
She also has rockets galore. I'm not sure I'd take a globe to a rocket fight.
---
XBox Live GT: AFSplat
#4Im_not_RealPosted 5/7/2009 11:27:00 PM
I would. Because they wouldn't expect it. It would confuse 'em and stuff. Besides, Any self-respecting agent knows... Globe > Rockets.
---
I am an outcast, on the path of no return.
Punisher and Swordsman, I was born to burn!
#5Kaze_no_OuPosted 5/8/2009 4:14:17 AM
Fastest way for me to get there was to take gate 2 from the Keep and drive along that same path until i made it to the observatory.

Got the globe, jump over the rock and onto the highway, caused some mayhem, got volk gangsters, and killed them with the globe before the police shot'em down
#6tweederfall(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2009 9:36:36 AM
thanks guys! It helps out alot.

this is my third playthrough and I have allother achievements but this one. And ill probly have o play it again to get it caus eI think that I have already destroyed Natalya
---
"DAMN!!" ~ Ron "Farooq" Simmons