Incense puzzle (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Magna Carta 2
  3. Incense puzzle (spoilers)
6 years ago#1
"The color of this incense symbolises the value of desire,
even if you mix in the incense on either end, nothing changes"

I thought red symbolised desire, not yellow. Never in my life have i heard that yellow signified desire. Is this a Eastern concept?
I bow only to the Patron Saint of Failure, the King of Defeat, the Lord of Atrophy, The Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse doroha2188
6 years ago#2
Why would it be Eastern European?

Anyway, I just took it as one of the game's many localization problems. I would have never guessed the solution to that puzzle because of how wacky the hints were.
6 years ago#3
I never said eastern European. I said eastern, which we meant to convey the countries of Asia. So i guess it probably was a localisation problem

I got the one about the mare attribute i understood the mixing colour routine,but red should surely be the colour of desire.
I bow only to the Patron Saint of Failure, the King of Defeat, the Lord of Atrophy, The Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse doroha2188
6 years ago#4
My guess is it's a poor translation. Value of desire may have been intended to mean something along the lines of desiring something of value, in this case money or gold.
If you lose your job, your marriage and your mind all in one week, try to lose your mind first, because then the other stuff won't matter that much.
6 years ago#5
That messed me up too. They should have put something like, "this symbolizes the color of friendship" (referring to roses)
Oh! It's a signature!
6 years ago#6
I thought of gold first thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Magna Carta 2
  3. Incense puzzle (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived