When will we get Brothers in Arms 4

#1efc91Posted 6/29/2010 3:35:06 PM

I have not heard any news of another game coming out does anyone know if there will be a game based in The Battke of the Bulge?

#2Ryan HPosted 7/7/2010 12:03:45 AM
Sounds like the next instalment is titled Brothers in Arms: Savage Seven, no news beyond that unfortunately.

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=107249
#3tonyhawksP8Posted 7/10/2010 2:52:05 AM

I hope there will be more information soon.

#4Ashley_wwePosted 7/29/2010 8:04:08 AM
I found this quote off of a website;

"British retailer GAME may have just leaked the next instalment in the Brother's In Arms franchise, after posting up a pre-order listing.

According to the retailer, Brothers In Arms Savage 7 is on the way and listed for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii and PSP. Also mentioned, though unlikely to be certain, is a March 18, 2011 release.

Since the success of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Battlefield: Bad Company, many believed the series would shift into the modern era. Developer Gearbox Software though, have previously stated that they may revisit the World War II scenario once again."

There is also a screenshot saying 18/03/2011 lol but obviously that not be true. I am glad they may stay in WWII... if it went modern there would be no more WWII FPS games left :(. I am still interested in CoD and MoH of course, but they have all gone modern now and I still want my WWII games.

All I can say is wait a few months and hopefully some information will be released. As it says X360, PS3, Wii and PSP it sounds like it could very well be the next BIA game.

Can't wait for the game to be officially announced... I just hope that it doesn't take as long as HH did to finally come out :P.