That moment when..

#1Ephidel88Posted 1/10/2013 11:42:40 AM
You're fighting off guards by the tens, every time you finish off a group, a new group finds you. You're running to the bureau, but they keep coming. You're down to your last few HP, you run through the alley to try to dodge them. You get surrounded.

Suddenly, the guards back away from you. The next instant, a Templar hops down from a rooftop and ambushes you, and it's a fight for your life just to survive the battle.

It's little unexpected moments like these that make this game really, really fun! I'm currently on my way to finishing this one off to get through the series. Are the next games packed with exciting little moments like these?

Also, I just love the way guards always back right off when you're fighting a Templar. Make it seem so much more special.
---
I am the rocks of the eternal shore...crash against me and be broken!
GT: Deadly Mantodea
#2PeenubusPosted 1/10/2013 10:03:09 PM
Oh my friend... you've only begun to experience how awesome this series is :D

You think 10 guards at once is fun? Heh... just wait :D
#3HughJorgennPosted 1/11/2013 5:05:25 AM
I bought AC, AC2 and Brotherhoodd when they were all 10 bucks and picked up AC3 on black friday for 30. I am on memory block 4 and having a lot of fun. I remember getting knocked down by a guard while running and thinking "that dick just clotheslined me." only to get up and kill him with a counter. Good times. I have been playing mostly Skyrim and Borderlands two and this is a nice change.
#4Ephidel88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 10:57:03 PM
Glad to hear the awesomesauce continues. I just finished up AC yesterday, and am going to go out and hopefully find 2 and 3 so I can continue on!
---
I am the rocks of the eternal shore...crash against me and be broken!
GT: Deadly Mantodea
#5HughJorgennPosted 1/19/2013 9:22:42 PM
Finished the game today, now on to AC2.