Feros : can't use the elevator to get into Exo-Geni lab anymore.

#1Albedo2000Posted 1/28/2008 3:52:11 AM
Here's the deal.

Just finished the Feros mission but I wanted to go back to the Exo lab to open up one of the computers in there with my decryption skill. On my way there the first time my Decryption skill was too low to open the PC in there, so after I finished the mission I had leveled up 2 times and my Decryption skill is now adequate.

BUT, for some reason I can't get back to the Exo Lab, the elevator that I used the first time is suddenly not operational anymore. IS there some trick to this, or is there a glitch.

I think it's weird that Bioware would prevent the gamers from re-visiting a place where you need to have a higher skill to get a side-mission or something else.

Is there another way into the Exo-Geni lab?

Anyone?
---
~Gamertag: LittleDarkOne75~
#2GwendalPosted 1/28/2008 4:39:56 AM
Just finished the Feros mission

That`s your problem. Sorry, I`m pretty sure you missed it permanently.
---
"When you have given everything, then you have everything to gain."
#3skr803Posted 2/5/2008 11:41:13 AM
Look in your journal at your last mission. You need to go talk to that guy again I forget his name. I had the same problem when I died in mako after going in elevator. Talk to that guy and do it again.
#4Orange_ApplePosted 2/5/2008 12:04:34 PM
If you finished Feros you can't re enter the elevator.
---
Gamefaqs.....Good Joke
#5JosieJPosted 2/5/2008 12:16:34 PM
You can't go back to ExoGeni after you've finished Feros. However, the sidequests that you could have gotten by decrypting the terminals at ExoGeni should still be available to you:

- Geth Incursions: Just go to the Armstrong Nebula and Hackett will give you the quest.
- UNC: ExoGeni Facility: Travel to Maroon Sea Cluster, Vostok system, land on the planet and find the base.
- UNC: Colony of the Dead: Travel to Maroon Sea Cluster, Matano System, land on the planet and find the bases.

There's usually an alternate way to get sidequests--usually involving just stumbling across them when you're exploring.

If you didn't get Gavin Hossle's data while you were at ExoGeni, that's the only one you're out of luck for.