Prothean Codex Entry

#1Thompson19Posted 3/1/2008 9:49:55 PM
Im pretty sure this is the last entry I need to get the Achievement. I looked onine and it says you get it buy talking to captain anderson but the option wasnt available when i talked to him. Is there any other way to get it?
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Professor Thom
#2ZangulusPosted 3/1/2008 9:52:31 PM
Playthrough number 2 for you.

I still don't know how people miss this...
---
www.PestilenceWARE.Com/images/forums/Zangulus2.jpg
Secrets are like herpes, if you've got 'em, you might as well spread 'em around. - Harkin
#3Thompson19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2008 9:59:45 PM
what does playthrough number 2 have to do with it?
---
#4ZangulusPosted 3/1/2008 10:06:52 PM
It means you're going to have to start playthrough number 2 to get that Achievement.
---
Secrets are like herpes, if you've got 'em, you might as well spread 'em around. - Harkin
#5Thompson19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2008 10:24:22 PM
telling me to get on the next playthrough doesnt really help me at all if I dont know how to get it, but whatever.
---
#6ZangulusPosted 3/1/2008 10:39:03 PM
Isn't part of playing RPGs talking to everyone? I mean, it's not like it hasn't been that way since the early 80s or anything... That's all you have to do for this achievement. I didn't even realize I got it, it's that easy.
---
#7Thompson19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2008 10:49:14 PM
you can talk to everyone in the entire game, and select every single branch of discussion thats offered and still miss this achievement if you happen to miss just 1 branch of a discussion topic.... so what you're saying doesnt matter.
---
#8ZangulusPosted 3/1/2008 11:05:04 PM
you can talk to everyone in the entire game, and select every single branch of discussion thats offered and still miss this achievement if you happen to miss just 1 branch of a discussion topic.... so what you're saying doesnt matter.

Incorrect. If you decide to talk to everyone, yet not find out everything that they have to say, that's just the same as not talking to everyone. You're not finding out everything there is to be said in the game.
---
#9Thompson19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2008 11:14:33 PM
haha wow, we've reached a new level of idiocracy... so if i talk to every single person in the game and i happen to miss one piece of information from 1 person then thats the exact same thing as if i had never talked to them? ummm yeah, sure.
---
#10lordthorin13Posted 3/1/2008 11:15:27 PM
which achievement, scholar?

---
Theoden son of Thengel
"Ride, Ride, Ride for ruin, and the days ending!"