Most powerful class on "Insanity"?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. Most powerful class on "Insanity"?
7 years ago#1
Which class + bonus skill rips up insanity difficulty?

---
I will not change this sig until Fallout 3 comes out.
7 years ago#2
If you're starting from a New Game+, then it doesn't really matter, as fights on Insanity are easy but tedious no matter what you do, after level 25 or so. I personally found that outside encounters especially went faster as an AR adept/bastion, thanks to the variety of insta-kill options, and it's also a great build for starting from scratch on Insanity.
---
QVIS CVSTODIET IPSOS CVSTODES
7 years ago#3
Vanguard/Shocktrooper with singularity did it for me. Crowd control, offensive power, defensive power, it's all there.
---
At this very moment, 17 million people in the world are having sex....and you're sitting in front of the computer like a loser.
7 years ago#4
^i like your sig lol. i hate how its so true xD
7 years ago#5
Just imagine how those numbers change on Valentines Day.
---
"Oh no shes a robot stuck in a continuous loop and hes an idiot."
7 years ago#6
yeah shock trooper vanguaurd with singularity is the most powerful class to use. I had four new characters from scratch on insanity and i kept on dying a lot as well as my teamates and also had a very hard time killing them except when i started my vangaurd. This is the best vangaurd build if you wanna kick some ass even at low levels. All classes can survive and actually be a good class but if you want to kill your enemies very quickly use shock trooper vangaurd with singularity and get wrex and tali as your teamates.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Standard_Class_Builds#VANGUARD_.2F_Shock_Trooper_.2F_Singularity
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. Most powerful class on "Insanity"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived