Most powerful class on "Insanity"?

#1lorddrago88Posted 9/15/2008 6:42:12 AM
Which class + bonus skill rips up insanity difficulty?

---
I will not change this sig until Fallout 3 comes out.
#2FinneganPosted 9/15/2008 6:48:05 AM
If you're starting from a New Game+, then it doesn't really matter, as fights on Insanity are easy but tedious no matter what you do, after level 25 or so. I personally found that outside encounters especially went faster as an AR adept/bastion, thanks to the variety of insta-kill options, and it's also a great build for starting from scratch on Insanity.
---
QVIS CVSTODIET IPSOS CVSTODES
#3HarlequinKPosted 9/15/2008 6:51:44 AM
Vanguard/Shocktrooper with singularity did it for me. Crowd control, offensive power, defensive power, it's all there.
---
At this very moment, 17 million people in the world are having sex....and you're sitting in front of the computer like a loser.
#4linker15Posted 9/15/2008 4:32:12 PM
^i like your sig lol. i hate how its so true xD
#5RecordStoreTrshPosted 9/17/2008 6:12:03 PM
Just imagine how those numbers change on Valentines Day.
---
"Oh no shes a robot stuck in a continuous loop and hes an idiot."
#6GSWarriors-Posted 9/17/2008 6:25:08 PM
yeah shock trooper vanguaurd with singularity is the most powerful class to use. I had four new characters from scratch on insanity and i kept on dying a lot as well as my teamates and also had a very hard time killing them except when i started my vangaurd. This is the best vangaurd build if you wanna kick some ass even at low levels. All classes can survive and actually be a good class but if you want to kill your enemies very quickly use shock trooper vangaurd with singularity and get wrex and tali as your teamates.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Standard_Class_Builds#VANGUARD_.2F_Shock_Trooper_.2F_Singularity