stuck on 59th street...HELP!

#1TrueSephir0thPosted 1/4/2010 6:07:46 PM
during the driving sequence in chapter 2, sequence 5...i drive all the way to the end where theres the stairs inside the building, i drive up them and out the window and theres nothing there!

i go to the top of the stair and look around and theres nowhere else to go, i read the FAQ here and it says im doing everything right...but clearly im not. does anyone know what im doing wrong???
---
---have you heard heard heard, the bird is the word.
#2Lord_Vader91Posted 1/4/2010 9:33:12 PM
Are you talking about the sequence when the bat things are chasing you in the car?
---
Currently Playing: The Skin Flute
#3baby ice dogPosted 1/5/2010 3:17:36 AM
This is a glitch that some people seem to get - it's not loaded up the environment beyond the window, so there's nothing for you to land on :( I'm not sure what the work-around is, if you can pause at some point to give it a chance to load or if you just have to throw yourself at it again and again. Try searching around for other topics, because I'm sure others have got past it (I'd look myself but I have to rush off to work...)

---
-: bite first, ask questions later :-
#4TrueSephir0th(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2010 11:23:52 AM
yeah i thought it might have been a glitch...man thats so lame! this game is very VERY glitchy, if it wasnt for all the bugs this game would be way more entertaining

ill guess ill try pausing and keep trying, thanks
---
#5androidcookiePosted 1/5/2010 8:15:55 PM
Same thing happened to me. The pause trick should work. :)
---
XBL gamertag: AndroidCookie
http://ocdgamer.wordpress.com/
#6baby ice dogPosted 1/6/2010 5:00:35 AM
Good luck with it! For me, the game really started to pick up after that section so it'll be a shame if you can't progress :)

---
-: bite first, ask questions later :-
#7TrueSephir0th(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2010 1:39:41 PM
pausing the game while the car is in the air going out the window was the trick!! i can finally progress!! thank you guys!
---