sub-weapons

#1BobMcMelonPosted 12/30/2010 8:24:32 PM
I'm pretty close to the end of the game and I was wondering which of Johnathan's sub-weapons are actually good once mastered. I've only master the shuriken and the bwaka knife because I've read they are really good and they are, especially the time stop + bwaka knife combo. I found John to be lacking compare to Charlotte though, who can quickly blast the entire screen or large enemies/bosses with few risk. I find it a lot easier to rush the game with Charlotte so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong with John, like a weapon or sub-weapon I'm not using. John is useful for those few boss battles where the boss is too quick or attack too fast for Charlotte to charge her spells. I use hit-and-run tactics with the Nebula while using shuriken when I can on half the boss battles that I use John predominately.
#2Argh4430Posted 12/31/2010 4:37:59 PM
Those are good strategies. I also like the bible/cross for bosses, and holy water for ground enemies. Sometimes, it's hard to line the shuriken up right for the full 5 hits, but a well-placed bible and cross can do a lot of damage without needing to be too close to the enemy. I just like the holy water in general, good ground clearer, usually better than stuff like discuss or grenade.
---
when i see b comics who bring transformed into movies
#3guedesbrawlPosted 1/2/2011 2:48:14 PM
shuriken,javelin,holy water,cross,bible and axe
---
ps2 only won the console war in brazil because of piracy
monster hunter tri is very overated