Hot Spring

#1I_eat_kittiesPosted 6/20/2008 4:11:15 PM
I need the hot springs to complete the harvest sprites so i can get married. Unlike the byy standard blue heart event for Flora, i heard on the fogu that you need 200 fp to trigger special events- such as the mine digging with Flora. Weel she has 202 fps for me and its a sunny wednesday at 11 40 pm. I went to the tent and its not triggering. Wat gives?
---
One kitten a day equals 46% of your daily protein allowance.
#2Lady MurasakiPosted 6/20/2008 5:22:49 PM
Walk in from the next zone, don't teleport.

I got Flora to 255 I think. Triggered right away.

---
¸.·´) ¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
*(¸.·´ . (¸.·`¤~..:†Sinistral of Chaos†:..High Priestexx
#3I_eat_kitties(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2008 5:36:14 PM
thanks, i needed to raise her to 250
---
One kitten a day equals 46% of your daily protein allowance.
#4momfoPosted 6/22/2008 1:26:02 PM
Please help. I have followed the directions to unlock the hot springs but they don't seem to be working. I must be doing something wrong. I have flora's fp up to 255 then I go back to the mine tent at 11:40pm on a sunny day and when I approach flora she just says it is hard living in a tent and nothing else happens. I leave the tent and approach her in the morning when she is back in the mine and my fp has dropped to 245. What's am I doing wrong?
#5sUsHeLlAPosted 6/22/2008 2:58:10 PM

When you walk the way from Vesta's farm to the tent, the event will be triggered. You don't have to enter the tent n talk to Flora.

Anyway,

- it must NOT be Sunday

- You must walk there, can't teleport.

#6momfoPosted 6/22/2008 3:09:59 PM
ahhhhh!! This is not working for me. I have now tried this over and over on just about every day of the week. Does some other event need to be triggered first?
#7momfoPosted 6/22/2008 3:30:32 PM
Yah I finally got it. i gave flora fish after she walked past me from site seeing and then I waited till 11:40pm and walked up the path towards the tent and that triggered it. I guess for some reason my fp wasn't staying at 255 so I had to keep giving her fish.
#8Lady MurasakiPosted 6/23/2008 12:00:25 PM
When you litter (toss anything on the ground or fishes back in the water) everyone's FP will drop.

You can toss stuff on your farm, but I just bag everything just in case. Everything. You can ship grass and garbage and you have lots of bag space so better safe than sorry.

---
¸.·´) ¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
*(¸.·´ . (¸.·`¤~..:†Sinistral of Chaos†:..High Priestexx