Cheats and tips! (NOT for action replay DS)

#1Harvest-MoonerPosted 10/30/2008 3:13:26 PM

Okay, these are some tips and cheats that I made spoiler free, please note these are NOT Action Replay Codes. I hope you like these.

Near your pond next to the horse shed, the well near the blue bar, the fountain near Ramona's mansion, and that stove in the inn (Jump over the fence) press A. You'll get sprites.

Get a horse by shipping 1,000 items (Anything counts!)

Get the hot springs by raising Flora's friendship to 250 and going to the waterfall/mine area around 10 PM.

Get the 2nd hot spring by using the first 200 times at least an hour each time.

Get a stocking by raising Nina's FP to 250 and giving her large yarn.

Get a fishing Rod from Galen on a Saturday (No festivals also sunny) 11 am-1 pm.

Get 60 sprites to save the Harvest Goddess.

Unlock all 12 members of a sprite team to have a dance party.

Save all 101 sprites to have a party.

Grow a level 100 toadstool and donate it, you'll get a BIG surprise. :twisted:

#2Black_LilithPosted 10/31/2008 3:01:17 AM
You can find most of these in the FAQs, the sticky and on fogu.

For those who are too lazy or dependent - I took the liberty and edit some of your "cheats":

Near your pond next to the horse shed, the well near the blue bar, the fountain near Ramona's mansion, and that stove in the inn (Jump over the fence) press A. You'll get sprites.

those won't be of any use if you don't cross the bridge that leads to Vesta's farm from the 8th of spring on (after noon, I think).

Get the hot springs by raising Flora's friendship to 250 and going to the waterfall/mine area around 10 PM.

try 11:30pm on any sunny day (no festival days) and it will actually work

Get the 2nd hot spring by using the first 200 times at least an hour each time.

100x will do, forget about the hour. Dip in, dip out. Could be achieved within one day.
If you wish to recover the sprite from the 2nd spring => 100 times for one hour

Get a stocking by raising Nina's FP to 250 and giving her large yarn.

small yarn is fine

Get a fishing Rod from Galen on a Saturday (No festivals also sunny) 11 am-1 pm.

he has to be inside his home, no matter if in the morning or evening. Make sure you don't have a tool equipped! (empty tool slot)
Btw., same goes for unlocking the mines. Either early in the morning or really late at night, as long as neither Carter nor Flora are meant to be there it'll work. You don't even need to bring the hammer with you. Funny, isn't it?

Get 60 sprites to save the Harvest Goddess.

not to forget for something else, but maybe you consider this a spoiler

Unlock all 12 members of a sprite team to have a dance party.

No correction, only a little warning: if you agree to attend the party the day'll be over! Consider this.

Grow a level 100 toadstool and donate it, you'll get a BIG surprise.

donate? Where to? Terre des hommes? Just throw it in the big pot at the harvest festival. (ist it confirmed yet? Any youtube vid or pics? Just curious ^^)

I'm aware you meant well, but please be a bit more precise and careful, you won't help anybody if you post false information.

---
I may be odd, but I always get even.
"Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in Love" Einstein
#3Harvest-Mooner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2008 11:57:26 AM
My friend made these cheats, not me. She doesn't have an account. I was going to correct them but she said if I change them she's going to kill me, oh no...one if she's reading this??? Anyway thanks for correcting them, I'll e-mail my friend the mistakes...any way credit goes to ,Alison, my friend.
#4Harvest-Mooner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2008 12:00:51 PM
P.s I meant at the first post these are some cheats my friend Alison made. If you say I made, it will sound like me Harvest Mooner made them...