best harvest moon game ever is????????????????????

#1Spaz_the_NinjaPosted 6/24/2009 7:05:59 PM
i feel like playing a new harvest moon game....im bored with the ones i got which are

Gameboy advance:
more friends of mineral town

PS2:
another wonderful life special edition

DS:
ds cute
rune factory

gameboy color:
i dont really know which one but it doesnt matter because i lost my gameboy color T_T

so tell me which game do you guys thinks is best..........because the ones that is mentioned most will be the game i ask for my birthday...which is next month on the 30!!!!!!!!
#2Spaz_the_Ninja(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2009 7:09:52 PM
also just soo you know i have a
PS2
Ds (plays gameboy advance games)
and a Wii (plays gamecube games)
so only games that can be played on those game systems
#3NessEggmanPosted 6/24/2009 11:36:09 PM
Get Rune Factory Frontier on Wii. It's 100x better than the first one on DS (I didn't even like the first Rune Factory but RF Frontier is SOOOOO amazing).

I'd also suggest Save the Homeland or Innocent Life for PS2 but those aren't as popular as others... but I think they're pretty fun (StH is actually one of my favorites).
---
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.
#4savagevalentinePosted 6/25/2009 5:38:11 AM
I'm a sucker for the classics: my favorite is stil HM64. It had so much depth and playability in spite of its primitive graphics and sounds, and even after years of playing, I still can't get that darned party pic...

---
I decide the meaning. If my life is a dream then it is my dream, I am the dreamer.
#5savagevalentinePosted 6/25/2009 5:48:17 AM
Oh, you're asking about those particular systems? I misread... Well, Island of Happiness is good once you figure out how to play it, but if your not good with math then maybe not.

---
I decide the meaning. If my life is a dream then it is my dream, I am the dreamer.
#6_Rune_Moon_Posted 6/30/2009 10:55:52 AM
Rune Factory 2 is good and execpt 1st generations slow but 2nd generation is way good.

I also liked Harvest moon: island of happiness, fun and amusing characters.
---
I dont care if im hidyous, bad tanned, messed up hair, winkly and wear to much make up! -._.-
I JUST WANT TO BE BEAUTIFUL!!
#7Unicorn_FirePosted 6/30/2009 7:28:16 PM
Sorry, I agree, I'm gonna have to say HM:64. Classic. It may not have pretty graphics, but the gameplay is amazing and very old-school. If you can't get your hands on it (understandable), try BtN:B&G for the PSP. I also enjoyed IoH a lot, but SSaF is out soon, so wait for that. :3
---
I set unicorns on fire for fun. :D
#8ChaiueoPosted 7/1/2009 9:29:45 PM
Now, I think the best is Harvest Moon DS Cute.

I don't like IoH, the control system sucks. -_-

But I don't know which is the best HM game ever later, Wind's Bazaar and SSaF will release. So it's depends on time, I think.
#9MoribalkenPosted 7/2/2009 7:51:37 PM
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature and Harvest Moon 64 are the highest rated and best HM games. Back to Nature is for PS1, so you can play it on your PS2 or download it off of the PSN if you have a PSP/PS3. HM 64 is obvious <_<.
---
Message From GameFAQs Moderation Staff at 2006-09-05 17:16:54
indiract flamin, its n the rules sherlocke
#10mimsooPosted 7/8/2009 9:23:06 AM

Best is defo HM64 indeed