Skull Eater, Jackanapes, and Shield Dragon.

#1BahamutPrincessPosted 1/31/2008 11:22:11 PM
Best way(s) to defeat them quickly and easily?
---
"Looks like taxes are going to go up. Guess I'll have to buy more cheapo ramen". *Random guy in Tales of Destiny*
#2Master_GamerPosted 1/31/2008 11:56:15 PM
Skull Eater-!Gaia. IIRC, you can come back in World 3 where you can use just plain violence.
Jacknapes-Level 5 Death. Or attacking it with a Katana until it criticals.
Shield Dragon-!Control, then Blaze four times.
---
# of people who have used my sig's link-27. (Woo!) Please notify me if you've used it.
Everyone who owns Pokemon D/P: http://www.filb.de/?site=games/nds/dp/box
#3VeghEstherPosted 2/1/2008 7:22:58 AM
Also Throw never misses and neither does 1000 needles both of those can skill Skull Eaters instantly any thrown elemental scroll will easily do more then 1 HP to a Skull Eater.

They can also be confused.
#4GradeABrassierePosted 2/1/2008 9:29:35 AM
Any of this 3 monster can be defeated easily with the Necromancer and Gladiator job.
---
La Brassiere
#5Deathlike2Posted 2/1/2008 11:15:32 AM
You could try your luck with Berserkers+Axes for the first two monsters. Defense piercing should help.
#6BahamutPrincess(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2008 1:32:24 PM
Eh? I'm not exactly, you know, at the point of where I can get Necromancer and Gladiator. I plan to fight Shield Dragons for level up purposes, so needed something a bit more immediate.

*Spoilers?*

I am now in Galuf's world and am getting ready to meet his old warrior of light comrade, Xerat or whatever.

I think I remember using Control on the Dragons back when I played the PS version of this.
---
"Looks like taxes are going to go up. Guess I'll have to buy more cheapo ramen". *Random guy in Tales of Destiny*
#7nftwPosted 2/1/2008 3:07:48 PM
Control probably is your only real option at this point. You won't have to worry about the skull eaters or jackanapes. If you are level 25 or better you should be okay if you have decent abilities.
#8BahamutPrincess(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2008 5:54:29 PM
Yeah, my characters are like 35, I just need to have three more learn Control.
---
#9Master_GamerPosted 2/1/2008 6:10:38 PM
Why? Just have one person learn it, Hypno Crown is there for a reason...
---
# of people who have used my sig's link-27. (Woo!) Please notify me if you've used it.
Everyone who owns Pokemon D/P: http://www.filb.de/?site=games/nds/dp/box
#10reb8Posted 2/1/2008 6:44:11 PM
You definitely don't need experience and if you are wanting to learn abilities you should go to the basement of Galuf's castle, Bal. The enemy there gives better abp and you learn abilities quicker. They are easily killed with level 5 death or a gold needle or even thundara spellblade or spell will work well. You also build up your money using that method (even if you buy the gold needles). The enemy is Objet d'Art. That is where you need to go if you must have an ability now. The bard's sing ability will be helpful in an area you will visit soon.