User Info: ginsu4u

ginsu4u
9 years ago#1

All characters are level 11 i think,

Bartz:Knight, Lenna:Summoner, Galuf:Monk, Faris:Thief

User Info: KamikazeCloud

KamikazeCloud
9 years ago#2
I had a Mystic Knight, White Mage, Thief, and Monk. It's tricky to actually beat the living snot out of because it changes shape from a hand to a humanoid to a typhoon.
"Can't you guys just call it a day?"
Reno - Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

User Info: Snesman64

Snesman64
9 years ago#3
Am I the only one who had no problem with Liquid Flame? I mean, I don't even remember fighting him. Why's everybody getting hung up at it?
~Snesman64
The Sig-less man.

User Info: tino_1190

tino_1190
9 years ago#4
I've never had any trouble with Liquid Flame at all.

I'd suggest using a Time Mage, Black Mage, Summoner and Mystic Knight. Have your Time Mage cast Gravity, your Black Mage cast Blizzara, your Summoner cast Shiva and your Mystic Knight use Blizzara Spellblade.
Don't live with rules.
Rule life instead.

User Info: zeldaman1559

zeldaman1559
9 years ago#5
u need 3 knights(or any other heavy-hitters), a mage that can use rods, and a frost rod. break the rod (select from items, place in hand, then proceed to keep pressing A) then thwack him with ur knights. easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy!
ive got black magic, a hair trigger, and a short fuse. bring it!

User Info: EnigmaGamer

EnigmaGamer
9 years ago#6
Break 2 Ice Rods and he dies, unless he transformed into the hand. Then you should attack him then break the other rod.
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII(122333) , Valkyrie Profile 2, Disgaea 2, Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Super Mario Galaxy

User Info: ginsu4u

ginsu4u
9 years ago#7
I beat him, I just spammed blizzara until he died, after casting gravity of course. :P

User Info: Indignation211

Indignation211
9 years ago#8
I didn't have much problem with Liquid Flame either. Spellblade blizzard/blizzara and spam Shiva. Actually any ice-based attack should be very effective.
"I'm going to let you hear the sound of MY gospel. AMEN!" - Rosette Christopher, Chrono Crusade Ep 16

User Info: pennydemon

pennydemon
9 years ago#9
Gravity works on it. Use it. It will help you immensely.
BARBARIAN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

User Info: BahamutDarkFire

BahamutDarkFire
9 years ago#10
You should have no problem with this boss. Try leveling up a bit more.
"Therein is your error, smoke not the bowl, smoke the contents." - Greendrakkon | A kid complaining he wasn't high after "smoking 2 bowls."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy V Advance
  3. Getting owned by Liquid Flame....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived