Poll: How would you like V to be remade?

#1SouloAscianPosted 7/26/2012 5:21:42 PM
How would you like V to be remade? - Results (241 votes)
Like IV on the DS - chibi 3D and cutscenes on the 3DS
27.39% (66 votes)
Like IV on the DS - chibi 3D and cutscenes on the Vita
4.56% (11 votes)
Full scale models on the 3DS
19.92% (48 votes)
Full scale models on the Vita
11.62% (28 votes)
Complete overhaul on recent-gen consoles
13.28% (32 votes)
Make an SNES collection including IV and VI
7.88% (19 votes)
Make a Best FF Collection with other FF titles!
3.73% (9 votes)
All your sardines are belong to us! Viva la Resistance!
11.62% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Since the Playstation/PSN versions have long load times and this GBA version is the most up-to-date with additional features, I'm gonna assume this board is the representative of FFV fans.
---
Regrets are just a way for the foolish and the guilty to pass the time. - Cho Hakkai
Official Lieutenant General of the FFvsXIII Resistance Group
#2SeferagaPosted 7/27/2012 6:01:41 AM
No "Gorgeous 2D Sprites" option? :(
---
Don't get so caught in your ways that you can't change..
#3ignasia7Posted 7/27/2012 11:14:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4VenustraphobiaPosted 7/27/2012 9:20:27 PM
A complete overhaul on the PS3/Wii would be great. However, considering the amount of time and resources that it would take into developing full 3D models for both job classes and enemies, as well as designing the levels again from scratch, it isn't very realistic. I'd love for it to happen, though.

For now, I'll just hope for a full scale remake / overhaul on the 3DS / Vita. Hell, the Final Fantasy I, II, & IV treatment would be fine as well.
#5_ClintonPosted 7/28/2012 3:33:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6VeryFunTimesPosted 7/28/2012 8:40:51 PM
I'm with ignasia, I would want a complete overhaul on a handheld. And I want it to be different enough to feel fresh. In FF4 DS, they did a good thing by making the battle system feel different. But I wish they had altered the story progression and the layout of all the areas of the game to keep it fresher. The novelty of the new graphics wore off very quickly.

Of course, then people would be mad about them changing things, but you can't please everybody.
---
AIM: lostelixer
#7evillockePosted 7/29/2012 3:19:00 PM
VeryFunTimes posted...
I'm with ignasia, I would want a complete overhaul on a handheld. And I want it to be different enough to feel fresh. In FF4 DS, they did a good thing by making the battle system feel different. But I wish they had altered the story progression and the layout of all the areas of the game to keep it fresher. The novelty of the new graphics wore off very quickly.

Of course, then people would be mad about them changing things, but you can't please everybody.

Im with veryfun and iggy.
---
Not changing this until ff6 gets a 3ds remake. 6/19/2012.
#8evillockePosted 8/14/2012 5:45:05 AM
Venustraphobia posted...
A complete overhaul on the PS3/Wii would be great. However, considering the amount of time and resources that it would take into developing full 3D models for both job classes and enemies, as well as designing the levels again from scratch, it isn't very realistic. I'd love for it to happen, though.

For now, I'll just hope for a full scale remake / overhaul on the 3DS / Vita. Hell, the Final Fantasy I, II, & IV treatment would be fine as well.

NO! Not the cheap tourist trash. (Iggy and I have been ranting on the ff3 board)
---
Not changing this until ff6 gets a 3ds remake. 6/19/2012.
Offical breloom supporter! We love breloom!
#9VeghEstherPosted 8/14/2012 8:03:08 AM
Its fine as it is just up the AP count at the start of the game to be worth more then a measily 1 per battle.
#10shadow chao 10Posted 8/14/2012 8:29:22 AM
As long as it has FFX-2's job-switch-mid-battle function, I don't care about anything else.
---
~Space for rent~