Quick level up Action Replay v3 codes

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VI Advance
  3. Quick level up Action Replay v3 codes
7 years ago#1
does anyone happen to have the above stated code(s) for this game? I have tried searching everywhere i could and couldnt come up with anything
If there is a bright center of the universe, we are the planet farest from. - The St. Louis Blues, the NHL's last place team
7 years ago#2
codejunkies.com

I think my rash is back
7 years ago#3
codejunkies.com never released any codes for this game. But im sure someone has been able to find/make some.
If there is a bright center of the universe, we are the planet farest from. - The St. Louis Blues, the NHL's last place team
7 years ago#4
Just go to codejunkies.com and look. It's not that hard to look

I think my rash is back
7 years ago#5
I've looked on codejunkies.com tons of times, they do not have a listing for Final Fantasy VI Advance.
7 years ago#6
he's right. I just looked myself. It's got Dawn of Souls, IVA, VA, and TA, but not VIA.
'If you feel hard,use the Plume on Cheripha"
ecthel1412
7 years ago#7
I managed to find a working master code and a level up code for FF6a, here they are...

Final Fantasy 6 Advance = Master
E3BB7F78, 66B2EECB, B1206993, 687BF932

Final Fantasy 6 Advance = Earn max EXP after battle
52625EF5, DA8BB800

Enjoy all
7 years ago#8
Google mutha****a. Google.
God is just someone who is playing the Sims and is so bored that just kinda letting them **** up is what he does for fun, but sadly we're the Sims. - king gimpy
7 years ago#9
I tried Google, and Yahoo. Nothing. Ended up having a hacker get a master code and then i had to convert the level gain code...
7 years ago#10
Google mutha****a. Google.

Who the hell do you think you are, Kori - mutah****'ing Sam Jack? =P

"Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin
"Wow... me fail English? That's unpossible!"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VI Advance
  3. Quick level up Action Replay v3 codes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived