Have my fingers become too big?

#1Strife McCloudPosted 4/2/2010 9:02:53 AM
*Random Info*
I loved the SNES ver. of FF6 and i recently purcheased this GBA ver. besides the dialogue everything seems just right making me very happy.

Until I try to do a Blitz, once flawless in my commands of Fire Dance, Aura Burst, and even Bum Rush now I cant even get Fire Dance to go off.

I told myself your just out of practice, it's been a long time since you've played FF6. I just completed Zozo and out of my seemingly hundreds of tries I've popped off 2 Fire Dances and 7 Aura Bursts.

*My Question*
Anyone else having a hard time who used to be able yo pull off any blitz anytime they wanted to? I'm really starting to wonder if my now large man thumbs on the DS's mini D-pad is the problem.
---
PSN: kirt55 The way I see it there are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't.
#2Strife McCloud(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2010 2:26:01 PM
If no one is answering cause they thinks it's a joke it isn't. I'm serious.

If no one is answering cause they aren't having trouble then i hat you >:P
---
PSN: kirt55 The way I see it there are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't.
#3Teh_MaimedPosted 4/2/2010 3:33:29 PM
you could just do a single key. For example Razor Gale IIRC is: up, up right, right, down right, down, down left, left. Diagonal keys like up right, down left can be triggered by using up OR right for up right, and down OR left for down left. So for razor gale; you could just do: up, up, right, right, down, down, and left. Just do the same to the other blitzes; like Aura Cannon could be used as: down, left, left; or down, down, left.
---
Children in the dark cause accidents; accidents in the dark cause children :O
#4TulkiPosted 4/3/2010 12:37:28 PM
Please don't hat me. ._.
---
I laughed so hard I threw up! :D
<Proud interceptor of high-fives>
#5Zhou14Posted 4/3/2010 9:44:25 PM
^ I wasn't going to, your hair looks fine without being hidden.
---
"Oh, it's a self-motivation book, Mrs. D. I'm reading it for Kim because she can't be bothered." Sharon (Kath and Kim)