Odin and Raiden

#1Teh_MaimedPosted 5/15/2010 11:34:45 AM
If I turn Odin into Raiden, will I never gain access to the Meteor spell again? thanks in advance :)
---
Children in the dark cause accidents; accidents in the dark cause children :O
#2VeghEstherPosted 5/15/2010 11:52:29 AM
minor spoilers:-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No kill all 8 elemental dragon boss's (skull + golden dragon are inside Kefka's Tower) once all 8 are dead you will unlock the Crusader esper (Meltdown x1 learn rate + Meteor with a x10 learn rate.)
#3Teh_Maimed(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2010 12:04:30 PM
omfg x10?! woah, and quick is better than meteor anyways imo. I'll still stick with Odin to make some magic characters learn meteor for the Cultist's Tower. thanks!
---
Children in the dark cause accidents; accidents in the dark cause children :O
#4MajinKain0Posted 5/15/2010 5:24:04 PM
Also, Odin is the only Esper to give a +1 speed boost upon level up, but it doesn't matter in this version as Cactuar gives +2 speed upon level up.
#5MeepleLardiclePosted 5/16/2010 8:34:08 AM
Crusader is gotten kind of late, bare in mind. It requires going at least some distance into the Final Dungeon, which while yes, you CAN leave, it still proves you have to do quite a bit.

You have to visit the final dungeon, 5 other dungeons, and a small little side area (Opera House isn't really a dungeon, since all that's there is Earth Dragon), so...you're basically completing most of the WoR as is to get Crusader.

So yeah, that "x10" isn't quite as amazing as it sounds considering how late it is.
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#6The_LourdePosted 5/16/2010 9:06:46 AM
"Bear." Not "bare."

---
"Were it not for doomsday scenarios and the legendary warrior troupes who fight them I'd have to abandon my ridiculous way of life."
#7MeepleLardiclePosted 5/16/2010 9:08:43 AM
I refuse to submit to your grammatically correct ways!
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#8TriforceSDPosted 5/16/2010 9:17:59 AM
^lol
Not to worry, half the time I don't catch my typos and bad grammar, which look worse when not corrected.

---
Darill's Tomb is a good place to find a lot of free Holy Waters. Don't forget this!
Hey! I share Locke's last name. Just maybe he is my long lost brother?
#9The_LourdePosted 5/16/2010 12:56:50 PM
You're not baring anything unless we see nekkid Terra.

---
"Were it not for doomsday scenarios and the legendary warrior troupes who fight them I'd have to abandon my ridiculous way of life."
#10VeghEstherPosted 5/16/2010 2:24:11 PM
Well technically Crusader CAN be gotten as soon as you got the Falcon Airship which in turn I did kill all 8 dragons (though I still picked up at least 4 more party members) before fighting the Skull and Golden Dragons.