What to do on the part where lone wolf takes mog hostage?

#1realworksuksPosted 8/16/2010 5:53:39 PM
He has mog on the top of the mountain and he said get away. I see Umaro keeps poking out of a cave but not sure what else I should do.
---
Currently playing: Twilight Princess, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Shining Force 2, Fire Emblem 4, Banjo Kazooie, Ogre Battle 64.
#2flamingblazikenPosted 8/16/2010 5:55:57 PM
Do nothing.And..that's all you do,nothing.Just wait and sit like a duck,and after a while Mog does the Lone Wolf Beating Up for you.
---
"And so I strike,like an unseen dodgeball in an echoing gymnasium!"-
Dimentio
#3realworksuks(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2010 6:18:01 PM
Thanks. I thought for sure you were pulling my leg. Is there a way to get Umaro at this point too?
---
Currently playing: Twilight Princess, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Shining Force 2, Fire Emblem 4, Banjo Kazooie, Ogre Battle 64.
#4Duke DarkwoodPosted 8/16/2010 9:04:28 PM
Nope. Umaro cannot be obtained until after you-know-what. He just likes to appear in that ledge from time to time.

Also, unless letting Mog beat up Lone Wolf also scores you the Gold Hairpin, I don't really see any advantage for it over saving Mog yourself.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#5orangeneePosted 8/17/2010 6:36:58 AM

Nope. Umaro cannot be obtained until after you-know-what. He just likes to appear in that ledge from time to time.

Also, unless letting Mog beat up Lone Wolf also scores you the Gold Hairpin, I don't really see any advantage for it over saving Mog yourself.

No no no, Mog always beats him up. You can't do anything until that happens, then you make the choice to save mog or let her drop and get the hairpin.
---
Remember kids, if you die in real life you die in your videogames too!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#6Duke DarkwoodPosted 8/17/2010 10:14:25 AM
Oops, my mistake - I forgot the details of the sequence.

However, "her"? Mog's a "him" in this game. Ask any gender-specific equipment. Or his intro text:

"A moogle who speaks the words of men, and can summon the earth's power through his dance..."

---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#7orangeneePosted 8/18/2010 8:15:17 AM
Quite right, touche. Mog is a he in FF VI.
---
Remember kids, if you die in real life you die in your videogames too!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30