The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Growth Egg?

#1StonedChombrePosted 9/2/2010 5:37:46 AM
Does it stack? infact that question goes for all relics
---
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VI Advance, Chrono Trigger DS and Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Currently Awaiting: Nintendo 3DS, Golden Sun DS and Final Fantasy VI DS
#2VeghEstherPosted 9/2/2010 6:55:00 AM
No 2 growth eggs will only have the same effect as equipping 1.

But if a accessory does stack it would be the stat increasing ones so 2 HP + 50% increasing accessories may give out a 100% increase if 2 of them are equipped.

So if a party member normally had 5000 HP if 2 of those HP+ 50% relics are equipped that party member may end up with 9999 HP instead of only 7500.
#3MeepleLardiclePosted 9/2/2010 9:40:13 AM
Ignoring that Vegh went off on a useless tangent that's vaguely incoherent...

No, Growth Eggs do not stack.
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#4LenophisPosted 9/2/2010 12:11:21 PM
The only stackable relics are the effect of increasing magic damage, which is what the earrings and hero rings do.
---
For a list of the bugs we've fixed so far for Pandora's Box, check here
http://mnrogar.slickproductions.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=477
#5TriforceSDPosted 9/2/2010 5:51:50 PM
I thought HP/MP increasing relics/helmets did not stack. If they do, that would be very welcome info.

---
I am finally a "Legend (32)"!! You should be proud of me!!
Hey! I share Locke's last name. Just maybe he is my long lost brother?
#6MeepleLardiclePosted 9/3/2010 10:31:38 AM
They do not, nor do separate HP/MP Boosting effects stack. By which I mean a Muscle Belt (+50%) and Red Cap (+25%) do not yield + a 1.75 or 1.875 (depends how the game would calculate it!) boost, it just gives you Muscle Belt's effect cause that's the highest; apply exactly the same manner to MP.

And yeah, Earrings (and Magic effect of Hero Ring) is the only thing that stacks. I suppose if you want to be technical, Direct Stat Boosts stack, so 2 Thief Bracers with their +5 Speed do in fact give you +10 speed, but that goes without saying.
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!