Translation interest check

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat
  3. Translation interest check

User Info: Arstavial_san

Arstavial_san
6 years ago#1
I see that apparently this game was never released in the states. Is there still a huge interest in a fan made translation of the game?

I'm not sure how I would go about that, perhaps is there some way to get a text file with the entire script or something? I'm new to fansubbing and what not so any information concerning translating this game or games in general would be appreciated.

I imagine I wouldn't be able to give a PERFECT translation yet, but I could probably give something pretty useful.

User Info: kill_ayeka

kill_ayeka
6 years ago#2
That would be awesome. I know one person was done with a beta version. I own the actual game and I just wanted a translation I could either patch to it like with Fatal Frame 4 or just read on line as I was playing the game. I don't know I just feel really left out of an awesome RPG by Sakaguchi-sama.

kill_ayeka
6 years ago#3
*bump* for a translation to an awesome game!!! Anyone know of an English translation?

User Info: RaingFlame

RaingFlame
6 years ago#4
Should be an English translation patch somewhere on GBATemp

I played the Chinese version so not sure where exactly english one is, but i certainly hope there will be a NA release. Loved the game myself.

Worth buying a copy just for collection.
" I Will Hold You In My Heart Until I Can Hold You In My Arms"

kill_ayeka
6 years ago#5
I totally did already lol. I own a Japanese copy of ASH. I looked on GBAtempt and it seems it was only released to a select few for beta testing and no word after that =( I wish they would bring it over to the US and Europe, but it seems like it may be a lost hope.

kill_ayeka
6 years ago#6
I wonder if there is any way to get a file of the text to translate? I'm just sitting here waiting to play this awesome game I bought lol. This is what happens when great games don't make it over to the US. Just like Fatal Frame/Zero 4. I really wish that the translation for ASH from the blog on GBATemp would be released for the public. ;_;
  1. Boards
  2. ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat
  3. Translation interest check

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived