The big problem with Apollo Justice compared to past Ace Attourney games.

#11TrilroyPosted 3/23/2008 12:47:07 PM
If there's anything unlikable here, Mr. Justice, it's this topic. *PENALTY*
#12ElatedVenusaurPosted 3/23/2008 12:54:04 PM
How could you hate Vera? She was so sweet. If your world consisted of one other person, don't you think you'd want that person to praise you? I found Valant to be fairly sympathetic, actually, especially given Zak is, well, a dick. If you think about it, everything would've gone better if Zak had been found guilty...
---
"In my honor he pulled out old forgotten dignity and walked straight in a crooked world." ~Excerpt from a poem by Barack Obama
#13ExiledfmrealityPosted 3/23/2008 1:29:58 PM
I found Valant to be fairly sympathetic, actually, especially given Zak is, well, a dick.

He faked the crime scene to try to pin the murder on Zak. Zak's withholding of the diary page made it impossible for Phoenix to prove Valant's motive for murder - which would have been that Magnifi had given his tricks to Zak, leaving Valant with nothing and a motive for mudering Magnifi and trying to pin the murder on Valant. Thus, in the PW world, Zak would have been found guilty, but fled and avoided capture. But if Zak hadn't done what he did then Valant would have most certainly been found guilty and convicted.
---
That's a shot through the heart of awesomeness mixed with sweet. - superphillip32
Diamond FC: 4210 0521 5663 / Name: Judith