any missable characters?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser: Heritage of War
  3. any missable characters?

User Info: h0Ly0rd3rZKiskE

h0Ly0rd3rZKiskE
4 years ago#1
are there any missable characters here like in growlanser 4?.
i poke my eye and smell it. it smells wierd like a hamburger. if you like you can smell my finger to smell the smell of my eye. (any problem with that huh?)

User Info: Dragonknight85

Dragonknight85
4 years ago#2
Wow. I didn't think there'd be any more topics for this game, but looks like I'm wrong :D.

Anyway, to answer your question, there are two optional characters that are missable if you don't complete their sub-roles before missions 40 and 41.
XBLGT: SkyKnight85 -- Currently Playing: MTG: DotP 2013, Halo Wars, and Borderlands -- Current Gamerscore: 16429

User Info: Sombrenaze

Sombrenaze
4 years ago#3
Are those missable characters are S and R (I try to avoid spoil) ?
From when can I do their quests please ?

User Info: h0Ly0rd3rZKiskE

h0Ly0rd3rZKiskE
4 years ago#4
thanks a lot for the response. this question was already answered in the PSP growlanser 4 anyway because i thought this board is already dead.
i poke my eye and smell it. it smells wierd like a hamburger. if you like you can smell my finger to smell the smell of my eye. (any problem with that huh?)
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser: Heritage of War
  3. any missable characters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived