Will Diablo 3 Succubi will look like Diablo 1 (sexy) or Diablo2 (messy) Succubi?

#1fzeroPosted 11/7/2011 11:39:32 AM(edited)
Diablo 2 Succubi looked too waspy and more like harpies with those uncute talons and strange wings. Succubus should have more skin exposed like Diablo 1 Succubi and more bat/demon like wings, and more voluptuous like Diablo 1 Succubi (not stringy like Diablo 2 Succubi.)

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Succubus

And Succubus should have sexy face kind of like this to be worthy of their seductress reputation!
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081116072754/castlevania/images/thumb/f/f4/Artbook20.jpg/250px-Artbook20.jpg

I feel Diablo 1 has the best Succubi (best animations too), anyone agree? ^w^
#2MrSandman666Posted 11/7/2011 11:55:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Duke AriochPosted 11/7/2011 12:11:32 PM
Blizzard more recently is about hitting as many people as possible. Fact is they can sell more copies by sticking with a no nudity title.

I thought monsters, environments, and even most of the quests were better in D1. For some reason the butcher and poisoned water seemed like much more important issues, and cooler, than retrieving charsi's hammer or freeing barbarians.

I know that Ogden's Sign is one of those lame 'get this item' quests but most of the rest just felt like so much more fun to complete.

I wish they would go back to their roots. Succubus would be a good start, lol.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone
#4julbull73Posted 11/7/2011 2:55:36 PM
Duke Arioch posted...
Blizzard more recently is about hitting as many people as possible. Fact is they can sell more copies by sticking with a no nudity title.

I thought monsters, environments, and even most of the quests were better in D1. For some reason the butcher and poisoned water seemed like much more important issues, and cooler, than retrieving charsi's hammer or freeing barbarians.

I know that Ogden's Sign is one of those lame 'get this item' quests but most of the rest just felt like so much more fun to complete.

I wish they would go back to their roots. Succubus would be a good start, lol.

But even Ogden's sign revealed a lot about the fallen. Stupid little, annoyances that they were even scared of a simple inn sign to the point that they felt it had power...

Granted, it was a little silly.
#5neo-rtsdPosted 11/7/2011 5:55:30 PM

Who cares?

#6GogglesFrogPosted 11/7/2011 6:12:24 PM
Dude....no. Just no.
---
"....teaching them to observe all thing I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." -Jesus.
#7numberrrrPosted 11/7/2011 6:32:38 PM(edited)
I agree, TC. Blizzard should learn about good taste instead of kneeling to ESRB and whiny parents! >:D
#8julbull73Posted 11/7/2011 6:52:59 PM
Best succubi design and animation was Morrigan topic done.
#9AskeladdPosted 11/7/2011 8:42:57 PM
This game is going to be rated M no matter what. Nude succubi are not going to make a difference.
---
"Hold the heathen hammer high with a battle cry, For the pagan past I live and one day will die, Hold the heathen hammer high, never turn away"
#10Dans my namePosted 11/7/2011 9:26:45 PM
I posted about this a while ago, about how I hoped there would be some sort of nudity. Not sexy nudity, but compelling, grotesque nudity like in D1 and D2.

I agree the D2 succubi were bad. When I first saw them I totally though... "umm... don't you mean 'harpy'?"

Even if they do wuss out and don't have nudity (which they will do), I still hope the inevitable succubi are more sexualized. Honestly, I would be happy with some sort of rubenesque sloppy succubi - like one meant to play on your base desires.