Best weapon for a Demon Hunter?

#1Tyren3402Posted 5/19/2012 6:19:15 AM
Been making my way through normal and now nightmare. Started out using dual xbows, but then found sweet 2h with +95 dex on it. Honestly I dont like the way it makes me look though, and Im just wondering if its better to dual wield or go with a 2h. I know 2hands do more dmg but honestly dual wield looks badass and to me has more versatility. But I thought Id ask the community whats better for someone working towards inferno?
#2boochyPosted 5/19/2012 6:21:54 AM
How you look will mean nothing when you are dieing continuously from lack of damage. Pick whatever does the most damage.
---
Xbox Live GT/PSN ID - Duck Tales LOL/DuckTalesLOL
Steam ID: Duck Tales LOL
#3DoctorDoom80Posted 5/19/2012 7:19:13 AM
boochy posted...
How you look will mean nothing when you are dieing continuously from lack of damage. Pick whatever does the most damage.

There is no best weapon for any class.
---
*Retired from WoW*
#4RaveltGloryPosted 5/19/2012 7:20:16 AM
If you use Thrill of the Hunt, Dualing is wicked.

Rooting + any Stun you can put out can typically make you flawless.
#5angermngment101Posted 5/19/2012 7:23:59 AM
I love getting 2 1-hand crossbows.

Im getting attack speed on everything. Holy ****.
---
Viva la bamba
#6RaveltGloryPosted 5/19/2012 7:24:50 AM
angermngment101 posted...
I love getting 2 1-hand crossbows.

Im getting attack speed on everything. Holy ****.

I know right?

You throw on Hungering with the increase chance to rebound and it's insane. Bola is also nice, but the lag time in explosion isn't really helping much.
#7Squall28Posted 5/19/2012 7:28:48 AM
Do you see how all those skills are % of weapon damage? That big 2H is what's going to drive that up. DW just gives you more speed. Personally, I've been sticking with shields because I hate getting one shot.
---
If you're going through hell, keep going.
-Winston Churchill
#8SirGizmoPosted 5/19/2012 10:26:25 PM
Faster generation of Hatred (more skills) vs. more damage.

Pick.

Doesn't really matter in the long run, they even out in my experiences.
---
www.YouTube.com/BleepGeekTV
New MW3 episodes every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and new AC:Revelations episodes every Tuesday/Thursday!
#9Wolf_McWolfPosted 5/19/2012 10:30:48 PM
I've always used bows and two-handed crossbows on my DH, since skill damage is based on weapon damage. I've been using crossbows for a good while now, but I was thinking of trying out a bow for a while with that passive that increases damage with bows by 50%.
---
"If I could rest anywhere, it would be in Arkansas, where the men are
of the real half-horse, half-alligator breed such as grows nowhere else..."
#10angermngment101Posted 5/20/2012 7:47:21 AM

You throw on Hungering with the increase chance to rebound and it's insane. Bola is also nice, but the lag time in explosion isn't really helping much.

yea, I dont like bola at all. Why use it when I could get full damage instantly with hungering?

I like the split shot thing with hungering. Often times, the one arrow will split to 3, then bounce BACK to the original monster. Thats a lot of damage.
---
Viva la bamba