Wheres the best place to farm Low Level Legendaries ?

#1Dark_PlaceboPosted 5/24/2012 6:40:38 PM
What act and difficulty ?
---
"The only thing that makes you alive in this world is because you have the POWER to cease all existence more powerful than you."
#2KanonKrossPosted 5/24/2012 6:42:08 PM
Probably Nightmare or Hell Zultan Kulle. If solo'ing, you can port right to the fight and finish in under a minute.
---
Haseo: Ovaaaaaaaan! Ovan: You don't have to scream so loud. I'm right here. Haseo: That's my line. SKEIIIIIITH! Ovan: *face palms* GT: KanonKross
#3Dark_Placebo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 7:02:26 PM
i already have a lvl 60 WD, but wouldnt farming in NM or Hell, would drop items of the same level ? Was looking for Low level legendaries that has a requirement of Lvl 60.
---
"The only thing that makes you alive in this world is because you have the POWER to cease all existence more powerful than you."
#4Clouded_FatePosted 5/24/2012 7:05:25 PM
DarkPlacebo posted...
i already have a lvl 60 WD, but wouldnt farming in NM or Hell, would drop items of the same level ? Was looking for Low level legendaries that has a requirement of Lvl 60

Pick one or the other.
---
Think you possess a higher IQ than the average GFaqs user? Click here to find out!
#5Dark_Placebo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 7:06:56 PM
Clouded_Fate posted...
DarkPlacebo posted...
i already have a lvl 60 WD, but wouldnt farming in NM or Hell, would drop items of the same level ? Was looking for Low level legendaries that has a requirement of Lvl 60

Pick one or the other.

My apologies, i was playing at the same time, was looking for Low level legendaries that has a level req of 16 , not 60.
---
#6Dark_Placebo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 7:20:45 PM
how about for plans ?
---
#7Dark_Placebo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 7:29:06 PM
anyone ?
---
#8adgatoPosted 5/24/2012 7:34:08 PM
legendaries simply do not drop often enough to make farming low level ones worthwhile. plus, they suck. why would you want to do this?
#9Clouded_FatePosted 5/24/2012 7:37:15 PM
Sorry, I was on my phone and it started to die. Anyhow, my guess would to probably try and farm Act I to Act II on normal and nightmare difficulty. My reasoning is that often mobs will drop level related gear (the legendary chest that dropped for me was level 26 when I was fighting Act II mobs). Once you reach hell and inferno it stands to reason that the mobs there would correlate to loot more suited to level 50+.

Again, this is my opinion but I think that it is fairly valid.

As for plans, I believe that they are a rare drop with some of them correlated to bosses. Izual (sp) drops a plan that I'm forgetting the name of.
---
Think you possess a higher IQ than the average GFaqs user? Click here to find out!
#10cimoaPosted 5/24/2012 10:57:21 PM(edited)
Clouded_Fate posted...
Sorry, I was on my phone and it started to die. Anyhow, my guess would to probably try and farm Act I to Act II on normal and nightmare difficulty. My reasoning is that often mobs will drop level related gear (the legendary chest that dropped for me was level 26 when I was fighting Act II mobs). Once you reach hell and inferno it stands to reason that the mobs there would correlate to loot more suited to level 50+.

Again, this is my opinion but I think that it is fairly valid.

As for plans, I believe that they are a rare drop with some of them correlated to bosses. Izual (sp) drops a plan that I'm forgetting the name of.

izual dropped staff of herding plan, its a weak staff required to make items to go to the secret level, its not actually a "real" plan
---
Damn Jimmy.....