Can pc players play with mac?

#11brokenpreyPosted 6/2/2012 2:01:34 AM
if your still not convinced, I play with a friend who plays on a Mac and I use PC and we play together all the time so don't worry.
---
XBL:Flamingshade
ANDROSS Rules!!!! (SNES Version)
#12cloudwonend2Posted 6/2/2012 2:04:52 AM
Discostar, I like you and we can be friends.
---
"Let's look at the test results... You are a horrible person. That's what it says--a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that." - GlaDOS
#13crondizzlePosted 6/2/2012 2:08:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14crondizzlePosted 6/2/2012 2:09:06 AM
Discostar97 posted...
sarcastic comments????

Well I don't know what h20 is. If he means water then there should be a subscript 2 after H for a chemical formula.
And honestly, not all of us play so much or read up so much that we know these things....some of us have a life, job, family, car etc. even at '14'.
As for my name....I'm in disguise, obviously.

thanks all

Sorry, but, you deserve the sarcastic comments. This is the most moronic question I've ever seen, and I'm surprised you managed to make a forum post without getting confused by your browser's UI
#15RuimoundPosted 6/2/2012 2:11:51 AM
Discostar97 posted...
sarcastic comments????

Well I don't know what h20 is. If he means water then there should be a subscript 2 after H for a chemical formula.
And honestly, not all of us play so much or read up so much that we know these things....some of us have a life, job, family, car etc. even at '14'.
As for my name....I'm in disguise, obviously.

thanks all

You're deluded if you think you're going to find a subscript on these forums. And knowing that Macs are PCs is not mutually exclusive from "having a life." Don't know how the possession of a car is even remotely relevant, which furthers my belief that you are 14 or 15.
---
If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
#16OpSixPosted 6/2/2012 2:31:46 AM
lol this is awesome
#17Discostar97(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2012 4:16:15 AM
Are u suggesting there's something wrong with being 14 or 15? You'll be that age soon too...
#18SlaynPosted 6/2/2012 4:20:18 AM
Discostar97 posted...
Are u suggesting there's something wrong with being 14 or 15? You'll be that age soon too...

ZING!
#19RuimoundPosted 6/2/2012 7:38:05 AM
Discostar97 posted...

LOL touché. Technically there is though, since this game is labeled mature.
---
If you have to ask, you're streets behind.